Forums

1. Aerosoft | House Of Simulation

1. 10.6k

1. 299
  3. Aerosoft Flight | Flight Simulation Support

1. 89.7k

The Aerosoft Updater and Livery Installer have now been replaced by Aerosoft One. This updater is only for legacy products that do not yet support Aerosoft One and still require this tool.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

1. 6.1k

1. 9.8k

• If you don't want to install SAM for any reason you can also use this fallback library to remove the signs:   SAM Fallback Library   If you want to use SAM please make sure you have the option to automatically install libraries in SAM activated (Menu bar > Plugins > SAM > Gear Icon  > upper-left setting > "automatically handled by SAM"). If you don't want to use this feature you can also install SAM Library manually: Install SAM plugin (if not yet done) Go to "X-Plane/Plugins/SAM/lib" folder Copy "SAM_Library" from Plugins folder into Custom Scenery folder        
    • Hallo zusammen, versuche mal einen ersten Post zu starten.   Habe eigentlich nur eine kurze Frage:  Warum wird das Panal nicht beleuchtet, trotz Batt. ON, und eingeschaltet ?? Beim Einschalten erfolgt lediglich ein kurzes Aufleuchten, das war's, vielleicht kann ja jemand Helfen. Schonmal vielen Dank. Gruß  Elbe83   WIN10 FSX
    • Hello, here you find a litte instruction for the actual SAM3 v3.1.10: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/167080-sam3-info/   I hope this helps...   Greets Heinz
    • Das freut mich doch sehr. Wenn ich mich mit meinen Diamonds eingeflogen habe, werde ich die Beaver auch mal wieder bewegen.   Gruß an dich.
    • Hallo Michael und alle anderen an diesem Thema Interessierten,   ich habe die Erklärung für mein Problem gefunden.   Die ZIP-Dateien von Aerosoft hatte ich auf eine extern angebundene NVMe-SSD heruntergeladen, die mit NTFS formatiert ist. Offensichtlich verhalten sich "Mint" und "Kubuntu" unterschiedlich bei der Rechteverwaltung für solch ein NTFS-Laufwerk. Oder ich habe das Laufwerk mit unterschiedlichen Parametern eingebunden. Jedenfalls ist es so, dass ich per "sudo chmod" Owner und Group nicht ändern kann. Das führt wohl auch zu der besagten Fehlermeldung "Keine Berechtigung".   Sobald ich die heruntergeladenen Dateien auf ein ext4-Laufwerk kopiert hatte, funktioniert alles wie gewohnt. Die Dateien haben dann gleich die richtigen Owner/Group-Einträge "heinrich".   Das ist noch nicht die Lösung, weil ich schon lieber die NVMe-SSD nutzen will. Da muss ich evtl. in der "fstab" nacharbeiten (z.B. UId, GID oder defaults statt users o.ä.).   Noch einmal vielen Dank für die Unterstützung und Hals- und Beinbruch mit X-Plane.   Gruß, Heinrich    
    • Hello. Are you planning to make Palma de Mallorca airport for msfs? 
    • Zumindest zeigt dein ls -l im ersten Screenshot, dass root der Besitzer von  "Aerosoft One.AppImage" im Ordner Downloads ist. Das kann eigentlich nur passieren, wenn der in Kubuntu (wie in allen Linux-Systemen) angelegte Benutzer "root" den Download der App ausgeführt. Für den Benutzer "heinrich" ist die App dann natürlich Tabu. Du kannst per sudo rm die betroffenen Downloads löschen und diese über den angemeldeten User "heinrich" erneut herunter laden, oder du änderst per sudo chown Besitzer und Gruppe von "Aerosoft One.AppImage"von "root" auf "heinrich", https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/chown/
    • Hi Dave   Thanks for info I have an old PC that I had used recently to test out problems I was having with TacPack and I am pretty sure also IFR on my Games PC.  All I can remember is that  I upgraded TacPack to see if would fix IFR problems and ended up with  lots of TacPack problems so I built a FSX system on the spare PC and it to try and fix things, and I am pretty sure IFR did not work on spare PC during this testing. So I have just done a full Windows reset on the spare PC, Installed Standard FSX only and nothing else other than Lightning F6 and it works! Didn't check the fuel Dump as I couldn't get access to the switch Didn't check in flight IFR as not too easy to fly in this basic condition.   So now I am in a quandry as to whether I rebuild my games PC, when thinking about all the issues I have had with TacPack and head tracker etc. etc. and I would probably need to check things out at each stage of rebuild. When I come to think of it I have probably spent more time mucking about with FSX than actually using it. Things like landing on a carrier and building Leuchars QRA Shed which were pretty time consuming.    Thanks again for your help Cheers Chris      
    • Hi,   When loading the scenery,i've got a sign in front of the aircraft that says sam librairies need to be updated.   I've got sam installed but no clues where to install Sam libraries??   Any idea?   Regards.
    • Leaving on a Jet Plane A flight from Amsterdam to Barcelona on Vueling Of course to see the bigger picture [CLICK THE PIC].

Please login to display this image.

Hopefully, you enjoyed these images, your commentary is appreciated...Darryl
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use