We cannot reproduce the issue by any means.
I would like you to make an extra test.
- Please download the PMDG 737 NGX profile from the forum :
- Load it into the configurator :
- Activate PMDG :
- Disable simulator default bindings :
- Select the PMDG profile :
- Activate it :
- Start P3d and load the PMDG 737 NGX :
- Make sure tyou get the profile loading confirmation :
- Check if the rotative selector is responding when the AP button is ON.
IMPORTANT TEST : Set the AP button with the mouse. Don't use the the AP button on the Bravo.
If it works, try setting the AP button ON with the Bravo AP button.
Dont forget to start the Configurator and P3D as administrator.
Also make sure to disable FSUIPC if you use it.
in the current version there is unfortunately a known issue where, if you try to address a command like "sim/autopilot/heading", it won't be saved by the ConfigTool. We are in the process of fixing that. Datarefs that include a value should be fine, though.