FSX Soaring Videos

A place to submit links to your video and discussion on the submitted videos.

10 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Slowdown

• 7 replies
  2. JJD Memorial Flight

• 1 reply
  3. High King - Wild Emperor

• 11 replies
  4. CYZR Gliders

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. Wasserkuppe

• 2 replies
  6. Dillingham Tow & Flight

• 5 replies
  7. Eryri

• 3 replies
  8. Soaring Video

• 8 replies
    • Line Select Key. Das ist der Fachbegriff für die Tasten rechts und links neben dem FMS Bildschirm.     Gruß
    • Yes to all of the above. Will try to reinstall it again. 
    • Thank you... I tried it but it doesn't show in my P3Dv4.4   Maybe I'm doing something wrong.   Regards, Pvazquez    
    • Thank you for doing that. I didn't know. Anyhow, I looked and it appears that no one has made an A320 in the AAL colors... Oh Well!!!
    • I’ve had PFPX for several years and opted for the subscription Wx service. But on opening the program this morning I failed to notice my subscription had ended before I started to plan a new flight   I got as far as entering the departure ICAO when the program just closed. Tried again, same result. On the third attempt I noticed a red Wx text in the status bar. Ah, time to renew.   I purchased another 12 months subscription and entered it in the relevant field and then all was okay.   But I wasn’t impressed with it bombing me out without so much as an advisory message that my Wx subscription had expired. Something for the author to consider perhaps.   Talking of which, how about bringing the TOPCAT forum back to life? We can’t post here as Aerosoft doesn’t sell it. Over to you. Christian and Judith.