Sorry, was not clear enough: does this also happen with the A321.
But anyway, 2 things you should change:
1. You Documents folder is Connected to OneDrive. While this works for default Office files, for everything else this is the rootcause of all evil. So I suggest to disconnect your Documents folder from Onedrive
2. You should not install add-ons to the P3D main directory, so please do the following:
- After disconnecting your Documents folder from Onedrive, uninstall all your buses and delete any remaining folder
- create a folder anywhere outside the P3D folder and name it something like ../P3D Add-ons
- run the installer for the Airbus and point the installer to the folder you just created