Reviews

We love reviews and awards and any we can find will be posted here. If you see one that we missed please report at support@aerosoft.com.

460 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.3k views
  3. CRJ reviewed by AVSIM

• 0 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 6k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• ok, thanks! I‘ll check before my next flight if EFB and the load page in MSFS are in sync (I assume that‘s what you meant with „UI“?). During a flight I never use ESC, so that can not be the culprit…
    • Ah, ok. This pretty much addressed my questions. So I may deduce, commandrefs can be added after the fact of having created a specific profile in x-plane ( as a method of fine tuning ), which then however might override whatever settings one has already made in x-plane. Thanks for the reply.
    • The model will be from scratch. The code will not be from scratch. It would take years to rewrite the complete code from scratch. But the port to MSFS does also take some time. It’s not only copy paste. During this phase and the Alpha/ beta testing will be of course improvements and further bugfixing. And the same goes for the CRJ if I remember correct.
    • The question is, does a large enough part of the community fly long haul, to justify a possible A330 as the plane to be released first? This is just my opionion, but I believe the vast majority of flightsim flights are "standard" ones. And again Im only speaking for myself, but I would truly welcome the A319/20/21 before anything else. FBW has improved alot, but its not enough for me to make the switch to MSFS. Im looking forward to Aerosofts A319/320.  
    • Hey, i don't know where the Team is located which develops this simulator, but if they are located in Germany, i can offer them to visit them with diffrent Motorgliders (TMG) or Sailplanes, so they can take a detailed look on them!   I am flying near Düsseldorf at the Airfield Meiersberg, which is 11 km east of EDDL and about 6 km south of EDLE (Essen-Mülheim). The Airfield is quite special and we would be happy to help you develop this sim! I am working on a Simulator based on an old Ka8 fuselage. WoA looks like a good Sim for that.   We have following Aircrafts. Just give me a call if you want to have a closer look at one of them.   TMG: Diamond HK36-TTC115 (Turbocharged 115 HP with winch installed to pull the rope in as soon as the Glider releases.) SF28 Tandemfalke (Only a very few still fly) RF4   Tow-Plane: DR400-180 (Winch installed, full IFR)   Sailplanes: Grob G103 Twin Astir ASK21 ASW19 Discus T (D-KVKA also known from Discus Addon for FSX) Duo Discus (3x) Rolladen Schneider LS4 Ka4 Rhönlerche ASK13 K7 (x3 + 1 cut in half) K8 DG1001 (will be delivered in Summer)   Also a few private planes like: ASW15 Jantar PIC 20 E DG808C Cirrus ASH25 Ventus 2cm ASH31 ASW22 Standard Libelle   You can find pictures of the planes here: sportflug-niederberg.de