World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator General Discussion (no support)

13 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 10.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 15k views
    • 1 reply
    • 4.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.4k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Will cockpit master products be compatible with msfs2024 ?
    • hopefully good ones, I don't like Jeppesen charts....
    • Hallo Michaelnrw76,   trotz der neusten Version 1.7.3 - gefühlt mindestens 6 Monate her - hat sich nichts verbessert. Habe den Eindruck, dass der A320U extended XP12 derzeit nicht im Fokus von FF steht.   Um nur 2 weitere Bugs? zu benennen, die Wiper arbeiten, wischen aber nicht. Die beiden EFB's sind seit der letzten Beta Version XP12.1.0b7 - Cockpit EFB is temporarily inoperable - außer Funktion.   Mal schauen, ob sich bis zum Jahresende noch etwas tut.   Gruß Ditmar
    • Ja... warte, ich probier mal was, damit zumindest die Fehlermeldung behoben wird.   So, hier, probier mal bitte, ob das funktioniert:   Ordner "Aviotek_Software_Frankfurt_International_Airport" nach Custom Scenery kopieren Falls Meldungen kommen, Überschreiben bestätigen   🙂 Aviotek_EDDF_Patch.zip
    • Hey. Hey. I of course acknowledge that you will not be returning to this topic. Also this is a way to solve the problem of paying customers. But I don't blame you. I saw that the problem was fixed for FP FS2020, thanks. For others who have purchased or plan to purchase the LZIB scenery for Xbox, I'll describe the current problem with FP IFR flights to LZIB here. I have been using the new A320 Neo V2, which works with Simbrief. I created an IFR flight from LKTB via ODNEM to LZIB via BERVA. The difference can be seen in figure 1 and 2. With the scenery not loaded by STAR for BERVA. OK, it is still possible to edit this directly in FMS after loading the FP into FMS - F-PLN - Arrivals - ILS31 - BERV1M - INSERT. But a problem occurs. The FMG loads STAR for BERVA - IB689 and IB688, which are 3050 miles apart (Figure 3). Then IB687, which is by LZIB, and then INFOS, which is again 3050 miles away (fig. 4). Finally IB683 which is at LZIB and FF31 which is again over 3000 miles away. Then when you look at the FMG, the FP looks like Figure 5. Correctly it should look like Fig. 6, that is without the additional scenery of LZIB. Unfortunately I don't know why the LZIB supplemental scenery has SID and STAR IBXXX, INFOS, FF31, etc. more than 300 miles away and doesn't download the SID and STAR defaults from MS FS2020 for Xbox Have a nice day everyone            

Please login to display this image.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use