We are looking for two additional A330 pilots to join our advisory team.  We will ask for credentials (sorry for that), but if you are willing to assist contact us on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com

Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 18k views
    • 13 replies
    • 10k views
    • 14 replies
    • 9.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 9.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 9k views
    • 17 replies
    • 10.8k views
  1. Task 1 1 2

• 36 replies
    • 16.6k views
  2. Lsmc Flyoff 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 16.6k views
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
    • 9.8k views
  4. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
    • 10.7k views
    • 10 replies
    • 10.4k views
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies
    • 13.3k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• This is almost certainly an issue with the NavData.  Are you able to reinstall the previous AIRAC Cycle?  If so, then you've proven it's a problem with the NavData. You can also search the Web to see if others are having this issue.   Best wishes.   Dave  
    • The marketing for this plane is so weird. It’s a casual experience but here’s a 100 page manual! Fuel pumps are too confusing but here’s a patch that totally changes the flight dynamics! 
    • Greetings:   I’ve flown airways across half the U.S but now I can’t load any airways.  I’m not sure if this is an Aerosoft problem, a Navigraph problem or just pilot error so I’m posting on both Aerosoft’s and Navigraph’s forums.  I’ve installed Navigraph’s new AIRAC Cycle 2205 but it didn’t help.    Here’s an example:  Monterey, CA to Santa Barbara, CA (KMRY SNS BSR MQO GVO KSBA)   Pics 4, 5 and 6. On the Flight Plan Page I clicked on LSK3L which took me to the Lat Rev Page “From SNS.”  Then I clicked on LSK5R to pull up all the Airways but all I got was a blank page.  I should be able to fly the V25, V248 or T329 airways from SNS.   Pic 7 I tried the next waypoint BSR (Big Sur) where I should be able to join the V27 airway but, again, no joy.   What I’ve done to resolve:   Pics 1, 2 and 3 I checked and AIRAC Cycle 2205 is correctly installed.   I also reverted to an older AIRAC via the Data Manager with the same result. I’ve uninstalled A320-A321 Professional, manually deleted all files and reinstalled.  I also uninstalled and re-installed in Navigraph’s FMS Data Manager. I tried the default NavDataPro with the same results both in Europe and the U.S.   Pic 8 In another aircraft that also uses the Navigraph Data Base I was able to pull up 10 Airways from SNS as I used to do in the A320/A321.   Thanks for any help,   Jim
    • Hello,  since yesterday the window of the app is flickering when I move the mouse  cursor over the options for login, install, uninstall and etc. I can't even minimize the window. After I tried to install the gran canary airport scenery it even show up in the community folder.    Thank you in advance   Best regards Daniel
    • Was für eine Arbeit und Zeit ( Freizeit ) die du und deine Helfer hier für die Allgemeinheit bereitstellt, respektive opfert. Hierfür habe ihr meinen Dank und den allergrößten Respekt. 👏👏