Forums

1. Aerosoft | House Of Simulation

1. 10.7k

1. 309
  3. Aerosoft Flight | Flight Simulation Support

1. 89.7k

The Aerosoft Updater and Livery Installer have now been replaced by Aerosoft One. This updater is only for legacy products that do not yet support Aerosoft One and still require this tool.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

1. 6.1k

1. 9.8k

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hope to see LEPA and LEMD from simwings soon
    • Hallo zusammen, zum Thema NavDataPro gibt es in Kürze weitere Informationen, versprochen!
    • At this point, PMDG is able to release entire airplanes faster than Aerosoft is able to push out an update to the CRJ..... How embarrassing that must be... 
    • If your Honeycomb Alpha XPC yoke require internal calibration (not the operating system level one), you can now use the standard procedure described in the tutorial below. Two important points :  1 - The calibration can be performed either with a PC or an Xbox       That procedure only requires the yoke to be connected to a power source, whatever that source is. 2 - You first need to set the yoke in PC mode.      It will NOT work in Xbox mode.      If you are using an Xbox don't forget to set Xbox mode after the calibration procedure has been performed !    
    • Good morning, we have more than one sale almost every week, and that will of course also be the case in the summer. Unfortunately, we cannot publish our sales schedule in advance.   Link to our sales: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/shop/sale/
    • Hi all,   We appreciate all the details provided so far. We're sorry that the latest version hasn't fixed all the issues. It looks like the spinning issue could be remaining only on certain systems, as the developer cannot reproduce the issue on his side, along with a few of our testers.   As such, we need as much information as possible to try and resolve this issue. If you already have a ticket open regarding issues with Toolbar Pushback, you should have received some questions there to help us further diagnose the issue. PC Users: If you haven't created a ticket, you can still help us debug this issue further by answering the following questions with either one of the methods below, which we'd really appreciate. If you've already provided details in this thread, feel free to provide any other information you think might be relevant:   Method 1: Open Microsoft Flight Simulator and from the main menu go to Options > General > Experimental. Click on “Create a Report”. Additionally provide the following answers:  Drop us a ticket with the report and question answers here.   Method 2:   You can drop the following answers in this thread: Where does this issue occur? (All airports/specific airports - If specific airports, please let us know which) Aircraft (Developer and version number where applicable) A screenshot or video of the planned pushback route Microsoft Flight Simulator version (Press ALT + Enter to enter windowed mode - The version number will be displayed in the top left) Your Windows Version Your MSFS screen setup (Resolution, and amount of monitors) Are you using VR? List of Flight Simulator peripherals connected If GSX is installed, the GSX version number (This can be found within the FSDT Installer) Are you running any other addons during pushback (FSRealistic, etc) Does the spinning happen each pushback? Do you have any custom Toolbar Pushback aircraft profiles installed? We really appreciate anyone taking the time to do this.    
    • I fully agree. I have a lot of respect for the developers and I really appreciate there great job. The answer to a understandable question of a potential customer could be more then it is like it is.   I appreciate all your hard work and you enthusiasm for flightsimming.   Always three greens and a good relationship to customers
    • What can I tell you about this. When I tested on the XBOX, flying an IFR route, the FMS receives the flight plan and the aircraft lands according to the flight plan, taking into account ILS and STAR. The same applies to the SID when I was performing the takeoff. Sorry, I will not return to this topic again. With all due respect to you!
    • Hi. The upgrade is already available on Xbox. So far I have tested LZIB with default A320Neo and A320Neo V2. Although SID and STAR are already visible in the flight plan, they do not work in the aircraft's computer. With the A320Neo V2, even if I prepare a flight plan in Simbrief and import it into the aircraft computer, imports is incorrectly and ATC still navigates me VFR and not IFR. This only happens when LZIB is installed. If I have the default scenery, everything works OK. This week I will prepare pictures or a video with the problem. I believe you will be able to fix it soon. Have a nice day.
    • Hallo Ron  ich bin mir sicher, du wirst das schon richten, getreu der Aussage: alle sagten, "das geht nicht".. dann kam einer, der das noch nicht gehört hat und machte es einfach...   Gruß Hermann
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use