Forums

1. Aerosoft | House Of Simulation

1. 10.6k

1. 299
  3. Aerosoft Flight | Flight Simulation Support

1. 89.7k

The Aerosoft Updater and Livery Installer have now been replaced by Aerosoft One. This updater is only for legacy products that do not yet support Aerosoft One and still require this tool.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

1. 6.1k

1. 9.8k

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Just so I am thorough, I'd make a copy of the F16-9A file, because I figured there was a reason that file was working.  I then moved the Taiwan and Venezuela F16 into the F16-9A file, I changed the aircraft.cng file and their textures worked on the USAmodel0, which is not the usual model for Taiwan and Venezuela. Once I realized that work I just kept making copies of the F16-9A file. I'd put Taiwan and Venezuela with its proper model the TaiwanmodelF16 (something like that), and fixed their .CNG to match, but now in its own F16-9A - copy folder. What I recommend you do is rename it appropriately to avoid issues. Then delete the original Taiwan and Venezuela F16 folder, as you can always just reinstall the DLC if you make a mistake. I try not to run to many aircraft in one file or .cng, but you could technically put all 60 some F16s in one big file with one single aircraft.cng line, but you'd be missing out on the heavier weights of the bigger payloads, so I recommend just make a dedicated file, per class.    But when I started fresh, I repeated the same process but made sure to change the name to something other than F-16 9A copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - copy - etc. 
    • Not sure if anybody is still interested in flight sim X products from two decades ago, but I can confirm that I got the CD download of every F16 jet and livery to work on FSX steam edition.    The game did not want to recognize the original file names of most of the jets, and I could only display the F16-9A. Well after some tinkering, I learned you can just create a new folder or change the folder name of the remaining F16s, and it fixes the problem. You can also create a new folder as well in simobjects and just transfer the files, don't ask me why? I do know that you'll have to delete the original F16 files for the remaining jets, I also transferred the F16-9A panel to all the remaining files to play it safe. Also, you can put any livery on any model just change the code line in the aircraft.cfg file to read the same model and CAT rating.    But if you are wondering if those old CD-roms will still work on steam edition, yes, they will, but not without messing with the files. Issues I ran into, the canopy was solid black as well as wing payloads and no sound, turns out the game didn't like me naming every thing F16-9A copy - copy - copy - copy - etc. Another issue was the instruments wouldnt turn on despite flipping the switches, this issue fixed when I delete duplicate airplane files.  In short, either make a new files in simobjects for each F16 class and transfer the DLC files to them there, name them anything. OR just rename the original files.    But totally awesome DLC, I am glad I didn't get discouraged when I saw it was no longer for sale digitally. Few disappointments, blows freeware out of the water imo, with some letdowns, but its been over a decade, yal have heard em all. TY
    • Danke für die schnelle Antwort.   Ich beschäftige mich mit deinen Beispielen und werde dann eventuell schlauer😀
    • Hallo Micha,   sorry, sitze im Büro und kann nur pauschal - ohne Blick in meine XP-Installation - versuchen, theoretisch zu antworten: Wenn du die 6-scenery/library.txt nach "blank.pol", oder "blank.obj" durchsuchst, wirst du Beispiele dazu finden, wie ein simHeaven-Objekt, oder -pol auf ein "blank", also "Nichts" referenziert wird. Das links in einer Zeile angegebene (quasi programmiertechnisch intern benutze) simHeaven Objekt/Fassade/Polygon/... bekommt im rechten Bereich der Zeile eine konkrete, in deiner/jeder XPlane-Installation vorhandene Objekt/Fassade/Polygon-Zuordnung, also Speicher-Adresse. In ...Europe/6-scenery/objects/ gibt es "blank.fac". Diese "Nichts-"Fassade kann verwendet werden, um bestimmte Dinge "abzuschalten". Analog den vorhandenen Beispielen blanc.obj und blanc.pol, in diesem Fall "blank.fac" für die "Problem-.fac" benutzen.   Du kannst hier in der Zeile rechts "objects/ground/Parking_Cars.fac" durch "objects/blanc.fac" ersetzen  
    • Die Angaben habe ich in der Library.txt gefunden, bin aber nicht sicher, was nun getan werden muß   # special ground areas EXPORT_BACKUP simheaven/ground/parking_cars.fac        objects/ground/Parking_Cars.fac   Was soll ich durch blank ersetzen?   EXPORT_BACKUP simheaven/ground/blank.fac     Tut mir leid dies zu hinterfragen, aber ich verstehe es leider nicht   Danke für die Antwort   Gruß Micha
    • Danke Wie sind eure Erfahrungen mit der Beta? Ich hatte mir mehr Performance-Gewinn erhofft. Leider habe ich auch ein häufiges Mikroruckeln trotz 40-60fps. Optisch, sieht es schon sehr gut aus. Sehr beeindruckendes Licht. Ich habe auch schon ein paar Orthos neu erstellt.   @Heinz Flichtbeil Kannst Du bitte den Thread verschieben. Ich denke hier wäre er besser aufgehoben. https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1113-next-generation-x-plane-12-infos-und-mehr/  
    • Es sind nun die Release-Notes veröffentlicht worden, wer Interesse hat, findet sie hier: https://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-12-1-0-release-notes/    
    • Super erklärt. Besten Dank.     Die kann man ja wegklicken.
    • Das Thema ist hier https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/306149-1210-has-been-released/ bereits diskutiert. Aus dem da veröffentlichten Log.txt ergibt sich, dass es mit der Fassade "Parking_Cars.fac" aus den simHeaven-Paketen in Verbindung mit XP12.1 ein Problem gibt. Vermutlich sind bis zur Klärung in XP12.1 viele Parkplätze frei, aber ansonsten sollte uns das nicht so sehr stören. Bis zu endgültigen Lösung, kann man temporär über die Library.txt Parking_Cars.fac per Export durch blank.fac ersetzen. Das sollte die Ausgabe von Fehlermeldungen durch XP12.1 vermeiden.
    • Nachdem X-Plane 12.1 erfolgreich runtergeladen wurde, gibt es bei mir den Fehler     Bei Standortwechsel nach Europe erfolgt sinngemäß die gleiche Fehlerantwort mit "_Europe-6-scenery". Weiß jemand Rat?
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Files

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use