1. Aerosoft Sales Support and Discussion, Previews and Reviews

1. 10.9k

We love reviews and awards and any we can find will be posted here. If you see one that we missed please report at support@aerosoft.com.

1. 21.1k
    6. On Air: Airline Manager (career mode for your sim!)

A totally new way to enjoy your flight simulator, On Air is a whole new world where all everybody competes to build the most successful airline.

A support forum for Aerosoft ONE.

Hier können alle Fragen zu Aerosoft ONE gestellt werden.

A support forum for our super simple updater for all Aerosoft flight simulator products and for the just as simple livery manager.

Flightplan Visualizer is a tool that helps you find suitable flights. Select the aircraft type, airline, and airport and you see exactly what routes real airlines fly.  No longer do you have to spend a lot of time deciding where to fly next, just follow the real aircraft!

3. Other Simulators / Other Games Support

1. 109

1. 9.8k

• Fantastic!!  Fixed, and looks wonderful.   Thank you Jonas and Jo for your help, I'm really grateful, and hopefully will not trouble you again!!   Jerry
    • Missing textures would indeed be due to an incorrect "fallback" path in the texture.cfg, verify that it's pointing towards the correct location of the Texture folder inside the Mega Airport Oslo 2.0 folder. By default it should be and this should not need to be changed unless the scenery has been moved / installed to a different location than the default FSX/Aerosoft folder. fallback.1=..\..\..\..\Aerosoft\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture
    • I've followed that instruction - the SimObjects\Misc folder was missing! I've re-inserted it and there are now black jetways in place - an improvement, but I must need to do another step to get it back to what it should be. Thank you for your help so far. I look forward to achieving the final step!!
    • The texture link should be to the Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture folder, so since the folders are in the original location there's no need to adjust that path. The forum post linked to earlier is what to do if the models are missing when the scenery is installed in a different location than the default "aerosoft" folder, so a different issue than what you're having.
    • OK. Thank you.  Both of those folders are present. But going back to my previous question, as well, what should be the path shown in the Texture folder within SODE_ENGM?
    • Hi, do you see these two folders "SODE_ENGM" and "SODE_ENGM_DYN" inside the ...\FSX\SimObjects\Misc folder? If yes, the model folders needed for Oslo is in the correct location and you shouldn't follow the workaround linked previously. If the folders are present and you see red X at the scenery it means that the sim is unable to load the objects needed at Oslo, this can in some instances happen if there's been an edit to the FSX.CFG file. In that file there's a list over the different folders where these types of objects are stored, navigate to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX and open fsx.CFG in a text editor such as notepad.   Scroll down a bit and you should see a list of "SimObjectPaths" similar to this: SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc SimObjectPaths.6=C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\data\SimObjects SimObjectPaths.7=C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects make sure that "SimObjects\Misc" hasn't been removed and is still there. If not add it to the list.
    • Hallo Habe mir dasElgato Stream Deck gekauf ,um diverse Tastenfunktionen vom Toliss Airbus darüber zu nutzen. Doch leider erkennt X-Plane dieses nicht als Eingabegerät. Hat jemand vielleicht Erfahrung damit und kann mir einen Tipp geben ,wie es Funktioniert ? Vielen Dank !   Lothar
    • I can only speak for my myself, I like to do the settings by myself but not using ViewFocus nor the automatic copilot. Therefore the checklist is more or less just a reminder for me, only catching my attention if an item is not set. But I understand this is not really the intended use for the checklist functionality. My question has been answered.      
    • I've located the folders for the first part of that instruction, but then it says:   "Replace the relative path for the Texture folder with the folders location on your system. So if Oslo was installed into "D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\" the new fallback path should be: [fltsim] fallback.1=D:\Addons\Mega Airport Oslo 2.0\Texture"   ...and I am not sure which Texture Folder he is referring to in this part?  Is it the Aerosoft folder in the main FSX folder ?  If so, that is already what is given as the fallback path.
    • Da dieser Thread beantwortet wurde haben wir ihn geschlossen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben können Sie jederzeit einen Neuen öffnen.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts