Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Aerosoft Scenery

Support for all the FSX / FS2004 products that do not have separate support forums

7604 topics in this forum

• 44 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 41 replies
  1. Release: Tahiti X 1 2

• 41 replies
  2. Eddf Fix Needed! 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 39 replies
  3. Madeira X 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 39 replies
  4. Weeze Airport Preview 1 2

• 39 replies
  5. Skiathos X 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 39 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hallo,   die ZiboMod ist doch immer wieder für eine Überraschung gut. Nach wer weiß wie vielen Neustarts von XP11 habe ich es jetzt aber aufgegeben: Was ist passiert? Ich kann nur noch die Standardversion der B737-800 in die Luft bringen. Kaum lade ich die ZiboMod B737-800X (Version 10.41)fällt das Programm in sich zusammen und ich erhalte die lapidare Mitteilung, daß das Programm "unerwartet" wurde. Ich habe es immer wieder mit einer Neuinstallation versucht, also die Dateien der B737-800X_3_42_full und die aktuellsten .fix-Daten von B738X_42_25 in den Aircraft-Ordner zu integrieren. Auf die Installation der Fixes B737X_3_1 bis B737_3_24 habe ich jedoch verzichtet, in der Annahme, daß man ja ohnehin nur die Fullversion und den allerletzten Fix benötigt. Ich würde den "Vogel" gern weiterfliegen, zumal ja die Standardversion mir nicht die Möglichkeit bietet, AVITAB zu nutzen. Vielleicht hat ja jemand eine gute Idee.....? Ich danke schon mal im Voraus Jörg
    • I’m not exactly tech-savvy, but I looked through event viewer and didn’t see any errors that coincided with the time of the CTD. There’s no error message when the sim crashes. P3D just closes. I downloaded AppCrashView, too, and it doesn’t seem to log the crash. Since I don’t exactly know what I’m doing, if you could point me to a specific places to look for info/error message about the crash, I’d be happy to check it out for you.
    • Hello,   I noticed an issue that was not prevalent in previous version of p3d. Whenever I try to use PFPX with p3dv5 open, it becomes very slow (especially within the route editor or picking my departure and arrival airports). The only way to speed things up is to go into the p3d settings while using pfpx. Previous versions of p3d have all been very CPU intensive so I am not sure why this issue came up just now. It is interesting to know that running other tasks works just fine. I can browse the internet and watch Youtube videos without a problem. Is PFPX very CPU intensive?
    • TBH Gary, why not simply following the step-by-step guide. Looking at your screenshots, you have set the speed manually and also the climb speed, and the values you have choosen will simply not work which in that combination in that situation. And as Dave said, other values have also be taken into account, we do not know about. Why dont you simply let the aircraft and its FMS do its job? We cant not explain you in 5 minutes, what real pilots took years to learn and make them able to overwrite settings made by the FMS.
    • Next time simply copy the text to your message, no need to create a pdf file. The error seems to be caused by the Dynamic Display Engine, a module used to display certain objects in a better way. Looking at the installation path, you have installed you addons in your P3D folder. This should be avoided. I suggest to do the following, which applies to all addons allowing you to choose an installation folder outside P3D (like the F-14 Extended): - create a folder outside P3D like D:\P3D Addons\ - uninstall the addons - reinstall them and point the installer to the folder you created
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts