Aerosoft Scenery

Support for all the FSX / FS2004 products that do not have separate support forums

7679 topics in this forum

• 44 replies
    • 12.1k views
    • 44 replies
    • 30.9k views
    • 44 replies
    • 13.1k views
    • 44 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 44 replies
    • 10.5k views
    • 43 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 43 replies
    • 9.9k views
    • 43 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 42 replies
    • 17k views
    • 42 replies
    • 20k views
    • 41 replies
    • 36.8k views
  1. Release: Tahiti X 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 8.6k views
  2. Eddf Fix Needed! 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 41 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 41 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 40 replies
    • 5.4k views
    • 40 replies
    • 14.1k views
    • 40 replies
    • 6k views
    • 40 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 40 replies
    • 18.3k views
    • 39 replies
    • 18.6k views
  3. Madeira X 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 14.6k views
    • 39 replies
    • 6.2k views
  4. Weeze Airport Preview 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 27.8k views
  5. Skiathos X 1 2

• 39 replies
    • 3.3k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Die Höhe des Objekts wurde am 30.10.2020 absichtlich geändert. In der Hoffnung, daß von X-Europe 5.3 die richtige Höhe und die Anzahl der Stockwerke übernommen wird. Soll ich es so verstehen, daß bei komplizierten Gebäuden von XE die Hohe nicht übernommen wird?
    • Very intersting post but from my point of view it's a confession of failure of parts of the flightsim community that Mathijs has to write such a post. It makes me meditative in which direction our hobby is evolving! I'd never try to explain people like Mathijs how their business should work and that he is wrong. Why are people, who are totally persuaded that another business model would be way more effective not starting their own business to prove it? In former times I was rather active in communities like Hovercontrol but these days it's sometimes frustrating and therefor I've converted to a "most of the time silent listener".  I still hope that the positive spirit will succeed over the "I'm right and be gratefulfor my money" attitude. Having said this I think I'll join the path of Mathijs and get a glass of wine. Stay positive!!!
    • To Secondator; my Sim its P3Dv4.5.   Att. Fernando R.
    • Im Gegenteil. Ich habe da einige Anregungen erhalten. Für mich war die Information neu, daß alles was „building=yes“ getagt ist, ein Wohngebäude in XE wird. Ich sehe schon Probleme mit einzelnen Bäumen oder Wäldern, die in XE dann nicht erscheinen. Ich habe eine Vermutung, daß Naturwald nicht in XE erscheint. Kann es sein?
    • That's most likely a Steam issue as the installation is handled by Steam in this case. Maybe it works after uninstalling SAM completely and then install only the AirportVehicles extension via Steam (which will install the base plugin too). Once again uninstall AirportVehicles with Steam so Steam says it's not installed (and shutdown Steam afterwards) Then move the whole folder SAM from plugins to your desktop so there is no SAM folder in plugins (this way you have a backup, if you don't need one just delete the folder) Now try again installing the extension via Steam. If this works start X-Plane and make sure the extension is activated this time. If it's activated use SAM Suite to update the plugin to the latest version.