Preview Lxgb - Gibraltar

Rainer Duda

Looks great looking forward to have this one for fs9

Wil it be the same deal when you buy the fs9 version that you also get the fsx version

If they are making a second one, because there is already a FS9 version

Eric

• Developer

Is the traffic on the highway in the screenshots static

No

or is it the FSX road traffic?

No

If it is the FSX traffic, how are the crossing gates managed?

The gate close automatically, when the user aircraft (not the AI-Traffic, technical not possible at the moment) is in approach or departure, or you can manage it via NAV2 by setting the freq. to 108.0, then the gate closed too.

The gate close automatically, when the user aircraft (not the AI-Traffic, technical not possible at the moment) is in approach or departure, or you can manage it via NAV2 by setting the freq. to 108.0, then the gate closed too.

Cool.

So when we tire of flying circuits, we can sit on the ground with a well charged battery and play Gibraltar Ground Traffic Controller. Neat. rolleyes.gif

• Developer

When can we purchase this amazing scenery?

As you can see on the top of Rainer's post:

FSX-Download Release within the next days, expect it next week.

I think that's exect as possible for now.

Just to be clear, I have one question: Will the FS2004-Version be a new version (a compiled FSX-Version) or the old one (asking because of the "Faro-Case" ... )

Greetings,

Steffen

• Developer

Just to be clear, I have one question: Will the FS2004-Version be a new version (a compiled FSX-Version) or the old one (asking because of the "Faro-Case" ... )

Greetings,

Steffen

It will be a version based on the new FSX Version development, same as far as technical possible, but not the old "Balear-Gibraltar" Version from the old release. It's a simwings product and so a simwings decision, which my be different from Aerosoft internal development decisions.

It will be a version based on the new FSX Version development, same as far as technical possible, but not the old "Balear-Gibraltar" Version from the old release. It's a simwings product and so a simwings decision, which my be different from Aerosoft internal development decisions.

Well it's very nice to see there will be AI traffic as the older version did not allow AI. Now there is the issue of what AI trafic will actually fly here. For FS9 I presume I will have to use TT tools from a nearby default airport to divert traffic from... I use the entire WOAI and PAI packs and I don't think there are any AI flightplans here... :unsure:

Oh nevermind...

http://world-of-ai.com/airports.php

And I like the thought of driving around in the airport car manually controlling the gates for the AI for side fun.

• Upvote 1

• Developer

Well it's very nice to see there will be AI traffic as the older version did not allow AI. Now there is the issue of what AI trafic will actually fly here. For FS9 I presume I will have to use TT tools from a nearby default airport to divert traffic from... I use the entire WOAI and PAI packs and I don't think there are any AI flightplans here... :unsure:

http://world-of-ai.com/airports.php

Sorry, you statement has nothing to do with the scenery, as long as your AI-Traffic will have the airport as a destination, it could handle it. Please don't start any discussion related to this here, this is not a support thread of a unreleased product.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, you statement has nothing to do with the scenery, as long as your AI-Traffic will have the airport as a destination, it could handle it. Please don't start any discussion related to this here, this is not a support thread of a unreleased product.

:mellow: Either way I correct my post and answered my own question and there is nothing wrong with posting my query about this product. There are very much farr worst posts around here you can add redundant comments to Oliver. There was nothing wrong with my post. :(

• Upvote 3

ohmy.gif WOW!!! I was just thinking we need this airport after watching the History Channel's worlds most extreme airports show. Fs9 pleaseeeeee!!! cool.gif

You watched that show too?!? laugh.gif I was thinking the exact same thing! lol

• 3 weeks later...