Seychelles X Mesh Issues

Twinotter_Pilot

I did a flight from FSIA to FSPP after a fresh installation and didnt see any issues.

Starting at FSSF I am still having these problems althought there is no FTX Global installed. For UTX I have the latest update (but its only Europe anyway). Moving the Seychelles X down in the scenery library didnt help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Really strange, I did some other flights today FSIY - FSPP -FSSF - FSIA always with saving and loading a flight and absolutely no issue.

Relevant addons in that region: FTXGlobal, UTX, FSGlobal 2008

After loading a saved flight at FSSF:

post-12207-0-94172200-1387825331_thumb.j

Could you please post a screenshot of your library to see, where the addon is placed?

Right.

I started up on all airfields in the package, using the map with the product.

See all pictures here, the ones with the T38 Talon are the ones:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s592bks8743x08w/EbAiKLnYjs

What I can see:

- some airfields are "off" when starting at active runway. Either side of the runway or at FSMA even facing 210 degrees backwards. Start at FSSF is at the helipad.

- Problems of FSIA are gone.

- Start at FSSF starts at correct altitude, but taxiing onto the runway makes me fall through again.

- some discoloration can be seen in the sceneries on some fields, but don't think that is wrong as of yet.

- I have a FSIA bgl from MyTraffic2013, not for other airfields. Renaming it and restarting FSX does not affect FSX, FSIA nor other airfields.

- I could not find FSSA Astove and Poivre in my FSX airfield list, although they are depicted on the Seychelles X map.

Also a pic of my scenery library (top 10%) is shown here. Not sure what to make of it, but from my perception FSSF is still bugged.

Hope you can make something of this. I'm making a fast flyby with the Talon next to view the fields from the sky and do some nice flying while I'm at it ;) .

• Deputy Sheriffs

- I could not find FSSA Astove and Poivre in my FSX airfield list, although they are depicted on the Seychelles X map.

Also a pic of my scenery library (top 10%) is shown here. Not sure what to make of it, but from my perception FSSF is still bugged.

Well, some airports might not be selectable in FSX, as there are no regular flights. But they ar still there. Just did a flight from d'Arros to Poivre:

post-12207-0-07544800-1388399591_thumb.j post-12207-0-25559400-1388399598_thumb.j

I could not see your library screenshot on dropbox.

Well no mater how much i want it to work for you, i can´t tell you what direction to go. As i am 100% sure the instaler is doeing it´s job.

I can´t for what i have read and tryeid to re-create get it to fail whit default FSX install.. either whit UTX+GEX EU installed..

it´s only you there can try bug finding, i tryeid to give you some directions, i have seen in the passed and such.. and whit all addons turnd off in the simulator so only this project is on.. as last note try set your sliders to max in the fsx options as that way i know it´s not a setting problem..

Right now nobody can help, els that some body els find the cause as they have the same problem, and find what causes it.. A thing i have seen was a guy that said he tryeid manualy remove a file from a scenary for the traffic program and dident work until he compleatly removed the traffic program.. so I think it might be worth a try as if you have no terrain or mesh program for this area there might only be 3 options left traffic program some how interfear or another add-on airport, mesh - terrain in another location..

Archived