• 14 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. B777-200 Barometer

• 4 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I think I expressed myself wrongly, sorry for my English. The point is, that the duty of a tester / supporter is not to criticise the product OPENLY where everybody can read it. All the criticism (which mostly results in improvement of the product) stays behind closed doors and goes directly to the development team, where the lead developer / project manager decides what needs to be done and what's nice to have. So even if you ask any of the testers here for their personal opinion, you can't always expect an honest answer (no offense to the testers and supporters). That's how product development works. So at the end it doesn't really matter who you ask, they all might say "yeah, it's spot on!" but it doesn't mean it will be the same to you... that's why I said, we all will see, when the product is released. Compared the sounds in the cockpit of the real thing, to the AS CRJ, I can say from my experience, that it does not represent the reality. Which is not bad at all! As Mathijs already told us in his F-16 story, it sometimes even adverse the situation when you bring the realism to the people. It is always a balance between playability and realism. It is absolutely necessary to concentrate on things which make the majority of customers happy, when yo want to finish a product. If you try to make a product which 100% the real thing, you might never get it done.
    • Ich würde an deiner Stelle mal alle Meshes nach unten schieben. Deine Log.txt ist sehr unübersichtlich da du mindestens 4mal den Platz gewechselt hast. Im ersten Fall fehlt nach meiner Beobachtung alles was in den Kacheln +45+007 bis +47+007 von Simheavens X-Europe drin ist. (Also der ganze 007 Streifen.) Davon wird aber etwas geladen aus diversen Meshes. Deshalb sollten die weiter nach unten. Bis unter die Simheaven Einträge.
    • Ok thanks for the answer     Have a great evening  Topic can be closed. 
    • Unter Vulkan werden die benötigten Shader erst beim Starten kompiliert. Und das dauert dann halt etwas. Dafür gibt es unter Vulkan bedeutend weniger Nachladeruckler.
    • Ja, die Full war ja nur Schritt 1 , mach doch auch Schritt 2   Um das Thema zu Ende zu bringen, ist es doch Sinnvoll die Updates zu installieren. Mein Anraten für die Full Version galt ja deshalb, um die Fehlerquelle einzugrenzen.   Hast du dir das Tool Freefilesync angeschaut?