Modellierung \ Texturierung \ Animation

Fragen dazu, wie das Flugzeug aussieht? Hier ist der Ort dafür. Bitte nur eine Frage/ein Problem pro Post, der Übersicht halber. Keine Auflistung von mehreren Fragen/Problemen.

25 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  1. Scheibentönung A330?

• 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. A330 Austrian Livery

• 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.6k views
  3. Contact Points

• 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Livery Manager

• 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I will. While I feel sorry for the makers of Simple Traffic - which I was really looking forward to - I still keep some hope issues can be resolved.   Aside this, I got a performance jump from 29 to 37 fps under the  exactly same conditions/settings at KSFO, without a noticeable degradation in visuals after SU5+HF (with the possible exception of a slight deterioration of clouds). Overall, this gives me more heardroom for AA settings under VR.   I am still happy with MSFS and will go on enjoying it, whatever some people claim.   Kind regards, Michael
    • Similar issue. "/" just doesnt work at all at first. I can get it to work by first moving the speedbreak to max with the mouse, then "/" will work both visually and notified in ECAM, but the lever still shows MAX.
    • This game/sim will die soon, if MS dont get a grip. I strongly advise against putting all eggs in one basket, I am not buying another add-on until this stop happening, I have several broken add-ons that just got fixed and are now broken again.. I spend easily £300 a month on Flight Sim add-ons, none of that is going near MSFS, not for a long time.. Its awful.    I feel bad for Aerosoft and FlyByWire etc.
    • The install destination for any addons of the Microsoft Flightsimulator (MSFS) is defined by then content location you have define in the sim itself. The addon install must install the DLC content always (not only Aerosoft) into the community folder of the defined destination for the MSFS content.   So no selectable destination available in the installer, based on the design of the MSFS.
    • @Mathijs KokSome good news would be nice for these bored folks. You said earlier that you would share the update content (1.0.6.0) if things got delayed. I think things are late. At least hopeful news will make us all happy. We are aware of the effort you have put in so far. Thanks for everything.