Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

322 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. Autopilot problem

• 12 replies
  2. CTD when programming FMS

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. missing cockpit text

• 3 replies
  4. Go-Around Phase - Issue

• 3 replies
  5. pitch instead of V/S

• 2 replies
  6. Missing airports on FMC

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Problems with CRJ 700

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
  8. autoland with CRJ 700

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
  9. CONFIG SPOILERS

• 1 reply
  10. RNAV Approaches

• 18 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 1 reply
  11. Initiating Descent

• 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies

Announcements

• 1.2.5.2 EXPERIMENTAL now available
    • Hey! I see you’re new to the forums, the pinned post above shows the period of release, of which is the first week of December.    again welcome to the forums and make yourself at home!
    • Any updates on when this bird will be released? I've been searching long and far and haven't seen a potential time frame. I'm guessing later this year, or most likely Spring of 2020....maybe 2025? Lol
    • I will give that a try! I do always try to follow the infobar, after I would close the doors the bar would disappear.   I will let you know what I find.
    • Hi guys  how are you today ? I watched the simflightde a330 that was posted 6 hours ago its awesome but there is something defrent and missing in the callouts there is no V1 callout on the takeoff roll and on the landing roll there is no hundred above for the MDA/DH and the minimum callout is high voice for the A320 when it suppose to be originally low like in the real cockpit also altetude callouts are missing too (2500/1000/500/300) are missing so is it just the first time or is there going to be an update for the A330 ? also the engine you have on the product is RR will there be an EG engine for the A330 ?
    • If your purchasing through the Aerosoft website and have a discount voucher/ID from a previous A320 family purchase, make sure you add it before checking out. When I purchased the A320 pro having already had the A320 in P3dv3, I couldn't find the area in which to enter the serial key anywhere on their website after searching many many times, thinking it must of been in the last page at check out I clicked checkout and they charged me the full price, I asked if they would offer a refund of the difference I was told bluntly it was my fault and not theirs (sadly it was like talking to a brick wall if I am honest) so they refused. Kind of spoilt the experience somewhat.