Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

bryank1988

NAV Frequency Stuck On 110.55

I can't get my NAV frequencies off 110.55 in manual and auto mode, from the FMS or the RTU. No matter what I input it always goes right to 110.55. I just updated to 1.2.2 on P3D 4.3. Is this a known issue or is it just me?

I tried it again and the aircraft behaved normally this time. I'm not sure what was going on.

May be some other add-on (an ATC add-on would come to mind) that set the frequency externally.

The same thing happens to me, I think it has to do with a single track can not have assigned two ILS, which I do not understand.

Thanks for the feedback. I realized what was happening. I was at KSUS airport at the time. Using the map function in the game, the ILS for 8R was a different frequency...I believe 111.90, but the FMS was tuning to what Navigraph says, which is 110.55. I checked on AirNav.com and 110.55 is the correct frequency. So that is what was causing the issue. I'm happy to report that for the first time since buying this aircraft on release day I was able to shoot an ILS approach with no issues. This thing is finally working as advertised!