Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

317 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. Tracking waypoint

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. strange LNAV behaviour

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. MCDU page Flight log

• 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  4. FMC Route Preview

• 5 replies
  5. Terrian Display

• 6 replies
    • 6 replies
  6. Scrolling through the FPL page

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
  7. RNP / ANP / SEC PLN

• 3 replies
  8. TOC/TOD on fpl/mfd

• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
  9. Take-off trim

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies

Announcements

• Bleiben die Bodenkacheln dauerhaft unsichtbar oder ploppen die nach ein paar Sekunden nach? Besteht das Problem nur mit diesem Flugzeug? Das Phänomen wurde schon anderswo berichtet und irgendwie war es dann irgendwann wohl behoben, wobei mir nicht ganz klar ist, was genau die Ursache war - aber es scheint auch da mit der Zibo 738 aufzutreten.   Probleme beim Nachladen der Tiles - Flusiboard.de
    • Es ist von der angekündigten Neuauflage aus dem Hause Aerosoft die Rede ;)... 
    • When flying on IVAO it happens sometimes not to be checked, and as many of you will know, you have to set up the Transpondere on 2000. But when I go to set up the Transponder on 2000, it almost always returns to the initial 1200 frequency (unless I set the VFR frequency in America). How can I prevent the Transposnder from returning every time to 1200? I often have to set it to 2000 or the code assigned when I am in flight because otherwise it does not keep the code.   Thanks
    • I’m using old prop for contrails maybe that’s why 
    • Ok, thanks Mathijs for your quick answer. Anyway, the mail received yesterday confused me and I send money trough my bank to yours this morning. This means that I paid two times.