Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

248 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. ND FIX radials

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • I finally found the Prepar3D process in the Details tab of the Task Manager, it was a suspended process. All attempts to kill this process failed (Access Denied even when executed as Admin), and it did seem that this suspended process even survived a cold boot. However, I tried a simple restart, and after I logged back in, the process had disappeared. So all is well now.
    • Of course the target file exists..... they all do !   I am trying to restore a backup, so the all the current xml, exe and cfg files in various locations, will need to be oferwritten by the backed up files...... come on, the logic is pretty straightforward.   If the target file did not exist, my installation would really be messed up !   My p3d.cfg or addon.xml file is corrupt, do I restore a backup...... these corrupt files need to be replaced....with the backed up versions. So of course those target files are already there..... so why the error message ?   Or doesn't the backup utility actually backup these files ? In which case, it is rather misleading.
    • ... habe ich leider übersehen. Sorry, bin noch nicht ganz wach.   Gruß Reiner
    • Please ? Pretty desperate here ..... no option to adjust profiles or save any changes. The Profile list window (usually left side only), stretches across the entire window.