Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

283 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 21 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
  2. Topics
    • 27 replies
  3. Not displaying a VOR ident

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply

Announcements

• I downloaded and reinstalled. I have an SSD drive . I took off from Lukla, returned and turned around and it got stuck and crashed again. The trees I'm referring to are on the approach runway.  I Turned down the autogen trees to medium as well. Mathjis. I got no appcrash in event viewer.
    • Any new updates for the A330?
    • Hi I've been getting this on the speed for quite some time on the A320s. Basically, sometimes, when I'm coming in to land, I get a message shouting SPEED SPEED SPEED, despite me following the speed on the approach to the runway as I normally would.  Usually, the speed then goes right up, as though I've set it to TOGA.  I don't know why because I haven't touched the joystick, and I'm following the speed on approach as I normally would, and putting the flaps down as I normally would.   It's like its shouting at me , yet I haven't changed the way I normally would.  Usually, on approach, I slow the aircraft down, keeping the flaps 'in sync' and its perfect.   Any help would  be good. Gary
    • Der Bahnhof ist ca. 20 Meter hoch, ist das verkehrt? Habe den so in Erinnerung. Vielleicht erscheint er dir so platt, weil er relativ groß ist:   Das gestreckte Gebäude... Keine Ahnung, da bräuchte ich mal die Koordinaten dass ich in OSM nachsehen kann. Könnte natürlich auch ein Fehler in OSM sein, dass da jemand eine falsche Gebäudehöhe eingab. Hab's rausgefunden:   Das Gebäude soll also 96 Etagen haben, so so. Ich habe es nicht nachgezählt, doch von der Höhe könnte es passen, ist also richtig erzeugt worden!   Denke da hat jemand die Hausnummer 96 auch als Etagenanzahl eingetragen, hab das nun auf 2 wie das Nachbargebäude gesetzt.  Bis dahin wird es im layer 1 ausgeblendet, schon drin, kommt dann mit 3.0.4.  Wenn dann jemand noch die wirkliche Etagenanzahl eintragen könnte?   Doch jeden Fehler möchte ich nun nicht korrigieren, nicht dass nun zig Mails oder Beiträge auf mich einprasseln, das war jetzt eine Ausnahme!