ILS

Hi Guys,

First off Happy Christmas and New Year to you all.I am quite new to the Aerosoft Airbus A318/19/20/21,PMDG user for a long time but love the bus.My question is if anyone can help is if manually add a ILS to a runway that

does not have one,what approach do i select in the MCDU after i have inserted the frq and course manually.In the pmdg if a select lets say a RNAV approach the aircraft will fly the ILS but what i found with the bus is that if

i select the RNAV approach it will fly that and not the ILS i have added.So my question is what approach should i select,

P3Dv4.5

With Thanks

Gary Jones.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hm, let me ask...adding as custom navaid via MCDU function or changing the navdata base as stated by Mathijs?

In first case I would select just the runway and enter manually the ILS in the RAD NAV page.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, firstcaptainjones said:

Hi Guys,

Just adding a ILS to a runway that doesnt have one via the Airport Design Editor,thats all.

With Thanks

Gary Jones.

In that case you can try to select just the rwy as approach and add manually the ils freq in the rad nav page. Should work.

But you have to fly the intercept manual.

Archived