Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Jump to content
XCSWxcsw

The cruise speed drops suddenly

Recommended Posts

I just flew from EPWA to ZBAA. During the cruise, the speed suddenly dropped from the managed M0.82 to 119 knots. I am pretty sure I did not perform any APPR phase or speed restrictions and something else. It started from the climbing phase.

I can't solve this problem, so I temporarily selected speed M0.82 to fly. As long as I change back to manage mode, it will jump back to 119 knots. 

 

unknown.png

unknown.png

image.thumb.png.4e948997e3e0c977634101a19d11670f.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

 

P3Dv5 HF2

newest A330

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello XCSWxcsw,

First of all it looks like not all your screenshots have loaded correctly. At least I can see just one screenshot that loaded up while 4 others are just corrupted "unknown.png". Could you try to upload them again maybe?

Secondly, this issue is something that we know exists but we are not able to reproduce this issue or simply have no idea where to look to fix this right now. Are you able to recreate this issue on this flight consistently? What route did you fly? What CI did you use? How long into the flight this issue happened (any location like x nm from waypoint y)? Did you make any changes in the FMGS when this happened (change in cruise FL or CI for example)?

If you are able to recreate it, could you try to send us the log files (Preferably zip the whole Data folder inside the Aerosoft A330 folder and post it here) or try to catch the moment it happens on video.

This would be really helpful since we are currently completely relying on customer information with this issue to get better understanding what could be causing this. The testing team is totally unable to recreate it consistently, so we have no idea what is causing this or where to even look from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This happens to me as well...a lot. It could happen on climb and randomly at cruise. Happens so much that I go into 'selected' mode as soon as I hit cruise so it doesn't happen randomly when I'm flying. Also happens in all fleet types too. I will try pinpointing the exact time and send you guys the info to help fix this. 

 

Edit: Happens in A319 through the A321 models. Haven't yet seen it in the 330. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, syndola said:

This happens to me as well...a lot. It could happen on climb and randomly at cruise. Happens so much that I go into 'selected' mode as soon as I hit cruise so it doesn't happen randomly when I'm flying. Also happens in all fleet types too. I will try pinpointing the exact time and send you guys the info to help fix this. 

 

Edit: Happens in A319 through the A321 models. Haven't yet seen it in the 330. Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

Anbd which exact version od P3D and the Buses are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P3d v4.5.13.32097

 

Buses at 1.2.3.0

 

Had to open the updater to see the version, however I noticed a newer version was released in April. My apologies. I considered since the updater didn't allow me to update, I had the latest, however I just now saw Mathijs' note and will update. Will create a thread if still experiencing the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Secondator said:

Hello XCSWxcsw,

First of all it looks like not all your screenshots have loaded correctly. At least I can see just one screenshot that loaded up while 4 others are just corrupted "unknown.png". Could you try to upload them again maybe?

Secondly, this issue is something that we know exists but we are not able to reproduce this issue or simply have no idea where to look to fix this right now. Are you able to recreate this issue on this flight consistently? What route did you fly? What CI did you use? How long into the flight this issue happened (any location like x nm from waypoint y)? Did you make any changes in the FMGS when this happened (change in cruise FL or CI for example)?

If you are able to recreate it, could you try to send us the log files (Preferably zip the whole Data folder inside the Aerosoft A330 folder and post it here) or try to catch the moment it happens on video.

This would be really helpful since we are currently completely relying on customer information with this issue to get better understanding what could be causing this. The testing team is totally unable to recreate it consistently, so we have no idea what is causing this or where to even look from.

Hi,

I can't find that screenshot. For your questions, Not only in that flight, it happens 3 times. CI is 80, about full flight, i didn't change any data from MCDU.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any common denominator on those flights where it happened? Did it happen on the same route? Around the same place? Same arrival? Or was it just completely random on different flights with different routes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Is there any common denominator on those flights where it happened? Did it happen on the same route? Around the same place? Same arrival? Or was it just completely random on different flights with different routes?

nothing in common.completely random

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...