!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All discussions and questions about the Flight Management system and autoflight (autopilot etc) and manual flight.

355 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 10 replies
  1. How to change runway

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
  2. NAV DATABASE

• 0 replies
  3. Back to square one

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  4. Stopping autopilot alarm

• 2 replies
  5. Map not displaying in MFD

• 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
  6. CTD during FPLN introduction

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. FMC Issue

• 4 replies
  8. Picking up localizer

• 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies

• Problem solved. I want to thank the excellent work of Aerosoft's Suport, problem solved I already have the two excellent Airbus again. Thank you.   João Peralta
    • I'm back from my trip to Bari, but unfortunately I the SD-card I had the pictures that I took on appears to be broken. So unless you know someone who can fix a broken SD-card I'm afraid I took all those pictures for nothing. I had a nice collection of photos, but unable to recover them.   Of course this is the biggest problem for me. It's not just Bari Airport, it's my whole holiday that is left without a single picture now.
    • Surprised to still see people voting less than 10 Mbps. I guess they live in areas where optical fiber isn't available yet.   I'm glad it is available here. Officially my speed should be 100 Mbps (both up and down). In reality I get 85.96 Mbps down and 82.48 Mbps up. 4 ms ping time. Very reasonable if you ask me.  
    • Hallo, ist es richtig, daß der gerade gekaufte ob. airbus nicht unter win 10 läuft ? Ist es richtig, daß der angebotene wilco airbus a 320 evolution auch nicht unter win 10 läuft ? Gruß Klaus Seifert
    • looks like the wrong AFCAD file is used (maybe from an AI Addon). check GSX with the customize airport function to check which AFCAD is used