AP Disconnect During Flight

• Developer

Please check if the file navigraphOIDC.dll is in your Prepar3D main folder. And if it is, please also check the version number (right-click in Explorer, select Properties and look at the Details tab). It should be version 1.0.0.0 from May 8th, 2020.

Reporting back - I think I found the issue. It's the Honeycomb yoke. The default switch settings in P3d that are mapped to the honeycomb yoke 'Master Alt & Bat'  or button 13 & 15. I never use these switches, and have never mapped them to anything, so in my setup, these switches are always off. When I get above 22000 ft, the AP disconnects. If these switches are 'on', the AP functions as normal.

I'm curious why did the AP only disconnect when above 22000ft? Both the Master Alt & Bat switch have to be on for the AP to remain functioning. I checked in P3d, and neither of those are assigned to anything. Likewise, in FSUIPC, there is no mapping. So until I can figure how to unassign these I'll remember to turn them on each flight. 

I can't believe it's taken this long to figure this out. 

Appreciate all the help with this. Hopefully it doesn't happen again. 

• Developer

These are usually on except something (the switches on the Honeycomb yoke) switches them off. I can add some code that makes sure they're forced on, however that's not guaranteed if the yoke works "against" me.

Archived