!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

tgcbraun

/Where can I interact with the blue altitude indicator on the PFD in the CRJ PRO

Hi, where can I interact with the 6.000 feet altitude indicator inside the red bubble on the attached picture? What does it represent?

Thanks

Capture.JPG

Hmmm...strange, because my next waypoints had altitudes higher than 6000 and still I could not climb anymore and had to use VS instead.

So, just experienced a similar issue on another flight. As seen in the attached picture, my next waypoint is IBD23 with an altitude of 3000ft  (same altitude as set in the autopilot). Nevertheless, I still see the 4000 limitation on the PFD, VNAV mode won"t descend further and I cannot engage the VS mode on the autopilot to manually force a descent. The only way that I could continue to descend was by disabling the AP.

Could this be an issue or is it my error?

Capture.JPG

Still waiting for some feedback on where could that 4000ft restriction be if not on the next leg in the FMC. Thanks

Sorry, I'm a bit under stress these days. Doing support work on the forums plus reproducing and fixing issues is a full-time-plus job.

Please correct me if I'm looking at the wrong procedure, but this seems to be the ILS23 approach into LFBD. The navdata shows a 4000A restriction in the missed approach part. This is probably what you see. That would indeed be a bug. Missed approach is not "VNAVable", so restrictions should never show. I'm going to  fix it asap.

• Like 1

Yes, the approach is correct and your conclusion makes sense. I"ll wait for the fix, thanks for the feedback.

Dear:

In CRJ 550, I was making RNAV approach to RW 05 of VGEG. At some point, I wanted to disengage VNAV and descend below VNAV constraint altitude of 4000. I pressed VNAV button. VNAV cancelled. I lowered altitude to 1500. Tried to engage VS mode. But VS does not engage. I had to disengage AP and fly and land manually. Any ideas how to get VS mode cancelling VNAV mode?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.