Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Everything else

Electrics, Pneumatics, Propulsion, Hydraulics, Rain Repellant, etc

578 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 10 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 37 replies
  3. Panel files

• 0 replies
  4. Low Fps

• 19 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 32 replies
  5. Vpilot 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 20 replies
  6. Flickering Screen

• 13 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 49 replies

Announcements

• Questions like this are better asked at PMDG's dedicated 777 support site here. Aerosoft is only the retailer for their products, while PMDG as the developer has the best support available.
    • Hi Rolf, What I did: via MCDU3, I put the aircraft in Cold and Dark mode. Than I connected the SODE jet bridge via GSX. I've put the figures (pax, cargo, fuel in the MCDU Load and Fuel menu). Started the fueling first. After that I started the boarding. Than I did the flight. Until cruise, than I saved this flight. I opened the flight and strange what it is, I got St. Elmos Fire, without any cloud in the vicinity (Active Sky shows CAVOK.) That's weird. The St. Elmos Fire took 2 minutes, before it went away. The cargo, pax remains the same. On the ECAM the fuel page, the fuel used is resetted back as well as the time. It revert back to 0. Please check the screenshots. How come I get suddenly the St. Elmos Fire and why, it is sometime ok and sometimes it is not? I don't understand. Dear regards, Red
    • Hi Heinz, wauw was fur ein hilfe… Das topic ist am größten teil in Englisch. Viel gluck mit Navidatapro, ein kunde weniger, ich gehe nach Navigraph! DANKE!
    • Hallo, für den reinen Eigenbedarf kann man sicher mit virtuellen DVD Laufwerken arbeiten. Letztlich kann da aber nur der Hersteller Laminar Research etwas zu sagen. In den Handbüchern sollte dazu auch etwas stehen. Für einen Cloud PC wäre vielleicht auch die Downloadversion von XP11 (die einen Key besitzt) besser.... Gruß heinz
    • Hallo, ich habe die XPlane 11 Boxed Version. Ich würde aber gerne Xplane 11 auf einen Cloud PC installieren... Ist das irgendwie möglich? Ich kann ja schlecht dort die CD einlegen... Ich habe ein CD Laufwerk per USB hier, falls das etwas nützt. Man könnte ja bspw. per VirtualCD o.ä. eine Datei erstellen als CD Ersatz aber ich weiß leider nicht was Aerosoft bzw. die XPlane Hersteller davon halten. Grüße