Low Fps

Phil122

Hallo,

I habe 30 fps for the first 45 seconds and after that the fps Drops to 10.

I get with  other airplanes like Pmdg 737, 777, 747 or the Qw 787 around 30 fps. 

Have somebody the same problem?

Philipp

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please give us the hardware specifications of your computer. Also what other add-ons are you running aside of the bus (e.g. weather engine)?

Are you sure you have the required amount of graphic memory? Chances are you might be running out of graphic memory when using the Airbus together with a lot of other addons.

Please login to display this image.

Phil,

Sorry to hear you're having issues.  Hopefully the uninstall and reinstall I reocmmended in your other post will resolve the issues you're seeing.  I'm simply not able to reproduce them.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hello, i habe the same problem. I have very bad perfomance with the new bus. I get often only 20 to 25 fps. i get testet with 737 pmdg like 35 to 40 or crj around 30 to 35. please help.

I have a GTX 970 at 1350 mhz overcloacked to 1500 mhz and a Intel skylake 6600k at 3.5 ghz overkloacked to 4.5 ghz and 16 gb ram. I have exempel with  the crj at big airports around 30 fps at small aAirports and air up to 40 to 60 i use high settings in p3d v4.

Hi all

Not sure if this is related however:

My FPS when first entering the sim are good, however if I select Take off State in the 3rd MCDU they drop a lot.

Strangely they stay fine if I select taxi state and so sar remain good through the flight

CPU is intel core i7 4790k

GPU Nvidia GTX 980

Win 7 Pro

Best wishes

Bob

• Developer
vor 1 hour , Phil122 sagte:

My GPU is a NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 745M.

I don't think you can expect a high framerate on this. It's really the oldest and slowest GPU that manages to run P3D4 at all (My notebook with a 630M does about 0 fps....)

Anyway: system requirement is a GTX 1000 series card with at least 3 GB video ram as can be seen on the product page: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/pre-order/2433/aerosoft-a318/a319-professional

Archived