A330 engine not responding to throttle

snapshot21

vor 6 Stunden , RALF9636 sagte:

The strange thing is that the throttle levers in the virtual cockpit actually move adequately, but the engines do not respond and stay in idle even with the throttle levers at TOGA. That is when Simstarter starts P3D. When I start P3D manually, the engines do respond fine.

Correct, can confirm it now too. :(

15 hours ago, masterhawk said:

Does selecting the takeoffstate manually a second time work?

After testing, no it does not.

Starting with simstarter breaks the throttle and reloading states seems not to be able to fix it

vor 9 Stunden , justadude sagte:

After testing, no it does not.

Starting with simstarter breaks the throttle and reloading states seems not to be able to fix it

I tried also everything, reloading states, reloading the whole aircraft, reconfiguring the whole Axis etc, nothing worked.

Hope to see a fix for this soon :) Glad that we have a workaround here :)

After fixing the range ring issue, I've the TQ issue as well. 

The throttles move in the VC, the displays will show that the throttles are moved, but there is no respond of the engines. 

I will but the Aircraft back in the hangar right now.

Starting the SIM without Simstarter is not an option for me. 

I was able to re-create this outside of using SimStarter.  On Takeoff by having the computed Takeoff trim setting at 2.8 degrees and departing (takeoff) with the THS actually set at 6 plus degrees.  On rotation the trim system does what it's supposed to (auto corrects), however this also results in a very high climb rate and AFloor.

Archived