Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Jump to content
kian3454

D3D10Warp.dll error

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I don't know is it my CTD was really gone.

But so far I flew a quick turnaround flight Hong Kong - Taipei - Hong Kong (Around 3-4 Hours Without exit the flight sim) with Aerosoft A330

and I flew Hong Kong - Dubai(8Hours) , Dubai- Hong Kong(7Hours) with AS A330 as well

WITH NO CTD anymore after doing this tweak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5bclGbY1ik

 

Actually I don't know is it really related to it, but In fact I am really "seems" to fix my CTD issue after doing this tweak

of coz my P3D got more FPS as well.. ha ha, but original fps is smooth enough as well already so should not the issue of FPS.

 

Hope this will works fine for you guys as well

Just have a try

 

Happy flying.

Sunny from Hong Kong.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An interesting finding. Thanks for sharing with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sunny Ip said:

Hello everyone, I don't know is it my CTD was really gone.

But so far I flew a quick turnaround flight Hong Kong - Taipei - Hong Kong (Around 3-4 Hours Without exit the flight sim) with Aerosoft A330

and I flew Hong Kong - Dubai(8Hours) , Dubai- Hong Kong(7Hours) with AS A330 as well

WITH NO CTD anymore after doing this tweak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5bclGbY1ik

 

Actually I don't know is it really related to it, but In fact I am really "seems" to fix my CTD issue after doing this tweak

of coz my P3D got more FPS as well.. ha ha, but original fps is smooth enough as well already so should not the issue of FPS.

 

Hope this will works fine for you guys as well

Just have a try

 

Happy flying.

Sunny from Hong Kong.

 

 

 


it is nice to know that clearing the ram cache increases performance, I’d be a bit weary of doing it.

 

On the one hand, it improves P3Ds performance by freeing up RAM space, but windows caches items for system performance, so you could inadvertently slow your system down by having it clear the cache frequently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Liamr685 said:


it is nice to know that clearing the ram cache increases performance, I’d be a bit weary of doing it.

 

On the one hand, it improves P3Ds performance by freeing up RAM space, but windows caches items for system performance, so you could inadvertently slow your system down by having it clear the cache frequently.

I've just done flying Hong Kong - Taipei - Hong Kong quick turnaround flight without exiting the P3D Client on IVAO with AS 330.

with ASP4, FSRealTime, Smartcars, AviaServer and Navigraph Simlink. (I am running a Dual Monitor setup)

Very smooth flight again with no CTD

 

And I am using with this Tweak for a week already and cannot find any difference or any kind of slow down my system at all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 10:51 AM, mopperle said:

An interesting finding. Thanks for sharing with us.

 

Out of curiosity, anything out of the ordinary with my system?

 

Hardware
--------
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (1920 x 1080 x 4294967296 colors)
GPU Driver 445.87
RAM 16GB @ 1333MHz

Microsoft Windows
-----------------
Windows 10 Post May 2019 (1903) Update 64-bit

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 - 4.0
----------------------------------
.NET Framework DF
.NET Framework 2.0.50727 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework 4
.NET Framework 4.0

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5+
-----------------------------
.NET Framework 4.7.2 or later (only latest version is shown)

Microsoft Flight Simulator X & Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
-------------------------------------------------------
Prepar3D v4.x (4.5.14.34698) found at: D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
Prepar3D v3.x not installed
FSX Steam Edition not installed
FSX SP2/Acceleration not installed

X-Plane 10 & 11
---------------
X-Plane 11 not installed

X-Plane 10 not installed

Microsoft XAudio2
-----------------
XAudio2_9.dll found: 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
XAudio2_8.dll found: 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
XAudio2_7.dll found: 9.29 (DXSDK_JUN10.100602-0421)
XAudio2_6.dll found: 9.28 (DXSDK_FEB10.100204-0932)
XAudio2_5.dll found: 9.27 (DXSDK_AUG09.090904-1620)
XAudio2_4.dll found: 9.26 (DXSDK_MAR09.090316-1354)
XAudio2_3.dll found: 9.25 (DXSDK_NOV08.081027-0939)
XAudio2_2.dll found: 9.24 (DXSDK_AUG08.080731-0600)
XAudio2_1.dll found: 9.23 (DXSDK_JUN08.080530-1349)
XAudio2_0.dll found: 9.22 (DXSDK_MAR08.080305-1539)


Simconnect, SDKs and Visual C++ Redistributables
------------------------------------------------
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61259.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.61259.0)
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.62615.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.62615.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.56336.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.61001.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.61000.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.21005 - (Version Data: 12.0.21005.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Prepar3D v4 Academic Client - (Version Data: 4.5.14.0)
Prepar3D v4 Content - (Version Data: 4.5.14.0)
Prepar3D v4 Scenery - (Version Data: 4.5.13.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, mopperle said:

C++2008 and 2013 outdated

 

Cant find anything for 2013.

2008 just updated through normal windows updates, you .exe now shows
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)

Normal? or do i need to uninstall both 9.0.21.022 versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And your sim is installed in about the worst location. \Program Files\ is protected by the OS and you need to jump to lot of hoops to get full control of the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

And your sim is installed in about the worst location. \Program Files\ is protected by the OS and you need to jump to lot of hoops to get full control of the files.

 

My OS is installed on the C drive

P3d is on my D drive, its only under subfolder Program Files purely so D drive is not massively populated. 

Ive found two updates for C++ 2013 here, that dont get distributed under the normal channel, so hoping these make my C++ 2013 up-to-date

 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3138367/update-for-visual-c-2013-and-visual-c-redistributable-package

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

C++2008 and 2013 outdated

 

4 hours ago, Liamr685 said:

 

Cant find anything for 2013.

2008 just updated through normal windows updates, you .exe now shows
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)

Normal? or do i need to uninstall both 9.0.21.022 versions?

 

Ok, this is where I stand now.

Does this look all god?

Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61259.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.61259.0)
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.62615.0 - (Version Data: 10.0.62615.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.56336.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.61001.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.61000.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40649 - (Version Data: 12.0.40649.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40649 - (Version Data: 12.0.40649.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40649 - (Version Data: 12.0.40649.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40649 - (Version Data: 12.0.40649.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Prepar3D v4 Academic Client - (Version Data: 4.5.14.0)
Prepar3D v4 Content - (Version Data: 4.5.14.0)
Prepar3D v4 Scenery - (Version Data: 4.5.13.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this error the other night.  As with others, only with the A330.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me too to this. Only with the A330. all clean installed. With fresh Windows Build 2004 reinstalling and fresh P3D installing. Only P3D V5 addons.

 

All drivers Direct X, Nvidia and Runtimes up to date!

 

This error just occur when using A330. Did other long hauls with Q787, PMDG 747 for several hours and never had this CTD with D3D10WARP.dll

 

As I checked my Windows Build for corrupted files, wich didn´t found anyting and a clean Windows Install 3 Weeks ago, this is very irritating. 

 

PC Specs:

My System specs:

Prepar3D_v5_Academic_5.0.24.34874

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 2004
Installed on 20200501
OS Build 1904.208
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0

Latest Nvidia Drivers

HMD VR WMR HP Reverb v2
i7 8700K all cores to 5.1 GhZ HT OFF
32 GB RAM 3600 MhZ Corsair Vengeance
RTX Titan 24GB
32" Samsung UHD Monitor using highest resolution

Addons

ASP3D 7434 Open Beta
ChasePlane (via ORBX)
GSX 2
Airbus A330 1.0.2.0
PMDG 747/748
QW787 V1.3.0
ORBX Base
ORBX LC
ORBX TE NL
ORBX Regions
ORBX HD Buildings
ORBX HD Trees
Several Addon Aiports all by .xml method installed

 

Would be great to become a feedback how to proceed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 15 Stunden , ahuimanu sagte:

I had this error the other night.  As with others, only with the A330.

@mopperle

@Mathijs Kok

 

I think I found the issue cause. I turned off the "Force ECAM software rendering" in the Airbus A330 Configuration tool. I am now several hours on my way without any issues. Turning this on seems to make problems on my rig with this d3d10warp.dll ctd.

 

Regards Marcus

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mpo910 said:

@mopperle

@Mathijs Kok

 

I think I found the issue cause. I turned off the "Force ECAM software rendering" in the Airbus A330 Configuration tool. I am now several hours on my way without any issues. Turning this on seems to make problems on my rig with this d3d10warp.dll ctd.

 

Regards Marcus

 

That avoids the problem, but it still indicates something not correct on your system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two more successful flights and then another CTD with D3D10Warp.dll as faulting module again - just after take off. I will recheck MS C++ redistributables again, but do not plan a full sim reinstall (until I update to P3Dv5) or an OS re-install, as everything else on PC, with the sim and all addons are working perfectly (as did the A330 prior to March 27). Note that I have also been flying the Aerosoft Professional A318/19 and A320/21 without any issues.

 

Cheers

 

Tom

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tommaGT said:

Two more successful flights and then another CTD with D3D10Warp.dll as faulting module again - just after take off. I will recheck MS C++ redistributables again, but do not plan a full sim reinstall (until I update to P3Dv5) or an OS re-install, as everything else on PC, with the sim and all addons are working perfectly (as did the A330 prior to March 27). Note that I have also been flying the Aerosoft Professional A318/19 and A320/21 without any issues.

 

Cheers

 

Tom


there’s an update to Runtime 2013 that isn’t distributed through the normal automatic updates, it has to be manually downloaded and installed, I linked it in one of my posts here.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks LIamr685. I have downloaded and installed the C++ 2013 updates per you link and will test again.

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tested again twice with same flight - both flights resulted in CTDs with .NET runtime / D3D10Warp.dll errors. First was about 2 hrs into flight and 2nd was 1 hour in. I have listed my redistributables below. Note that my C++ 2013 versions (12.0.40664.0) are more recent than those in the link that LIamr685 provided (12.0.40649.0), so I ended up keeping the more recent ones.

 

Would appreciate it if anyone can check my redistributables below and let me know if you spot any potential issues.

 

Thanks

 

Tom

----

 

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.56336.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.61001.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.61000.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.59192.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,

 

Please try removing the Simconnect.cfg from the Documents folder.  Move it to a safe location, don't delete it.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning all i am experiencing the same error in p3dv5 . the install is in a new machine  where is that simconnect  cfg file located?

 cheers steve i managed to find it i cut and pasted to my desktop attempted the same flight and it ctd while taxi out to runway.

- System
   
- Provider
      [ Name] Application Error
   
- EventID 1000
      [ Qualifiers] 0
   
  Level 2
   
  Task 100
   
  Keywords 0x80000000000000
   
- TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2020-05-24T16:03:36.523652800Z
   
  EventRecordID 2137
   
  Channel Application
   
  Computer DESKTOP-LQQ3IVC
   
  Security
- EventData
      Prepar3D.exe
      5.0.24.34874
      5eab3677
      D3D10Warp.dll
      10.0.18362.356
      3ff1131a
      c0000005
      00000000000abd80
      1e24
      01d631e22e737ce7
      D:\P3DV5\Prepar3D.exe
      C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\D3D10Warp.dll
      f5bc14e7-cacc-4289-ab85-7355f869ef28
       
       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tommaGT said:

Tested again twice with same flight - both flights resulted in CTDs with .NET runtime / D3D10Warp.dll errors. First was about 2 hrs into flight and 2nd was 1 hour in. I have listed my redistributables below. Note that my C++ 2013 versions (12.0.40664.0) are more recent than those in the link that LIamr685 provided (12.0.40649.0), so I ended up keeping the more recent ones.

 

Would appreciate it if anyone can check my redistributables below and let me know if you spot any potential issues.

 

Thanks

 

Tom

----

 

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.56336.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - (Version Data: 8.0.61001.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.61000.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) - (Version Data: 8.0.59192.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022 - (Version Data: 9.0.21022.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 - (Version Data: 9.0.30729.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 - (Version Data: 10.0.40219.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.61030 - (Version Data: 11.0.61030.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x64 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Additional Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 x86 Minimum Runtime - 12.0.40664 - (Version Data: 12.0.40664.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X64 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Additional Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 X86 Minimum Runtime - 14.25.28508 - (Version Data: 14.25.28508.0)


On the EFB, what screen are you leaving it on? 
 

I leave it set on Charts, but I don’t have anything linked, so it stays in the default charts screen during flight.

 

try that and see how it goes.

 

i have an inkling one of the EFB screens causes the .dll to fail.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Liamr685

 

I just leave the check/flows preparation screen on.

 

Cheers

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 18 Minuten, tommaGT sagte:

Hi Liamr685

 

I just leave the check/flows preparation screen on.

 

Cheers

 

Tom

 

vor 18 Minuten, tommaGT sagte:

Hi Liamr685

 

I just leave the check/flows preparation screen on.

 

Cheers

 

Tom

 

Try to uncheck  the checkbox in the Aircraft configurator (Axx Configurator) under the section "Performance" named "Force ECAM Software Rendering"

 

since I unchecked it, no CTD with this D3D10warp.dll messages anymore

 

Regards Marcus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Marcus and Liamr685

 

I have just successfully flown the same test flight that CTD 3 times before (LFPD-KBOS - 7+ hrs). This time I updated my Navigraph simlink to v1.1.14.0524 released today. This update fixes the failure to authenticate the Navigraph account, resulting in frequent re-logins that are incorrectly needed and red error messages on the EFB. I believe that the Navigraph authentication error may have started with me around the same time as I started getting the D3D10warp.dll CTDs, but not sure if it is or could be connected. 

 

However, this is only the first positive test outcome and we have all seen a few successful flights and then a CTD just when we though it was resolved.

 

I will keep testing and definitely keep your suggestions in mind if the CTD re-occurs.

 

Cheers 

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tommaGT said:

This update fixes the failure to authenticate the Navigraph account, resulting in frequent re-logins that are incorrectly needed and red error messages on the EFB. I believe that the Navigraph authentication error may have started with me around the same time as I started getting the D3D10warp.dll CTDs, but not sure if it is or could be connected.

No, it is not connected. The NOT incorrectly needed logins are simply related to the API from Navigraph which uses a token that expires from time to time and this can not be solved by Aerosoft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...