Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

General chatter (NO SUPPORT)

If you like to share experiences, screenshots, overall impressions...

292 topics in this forum

1. frustrated consumer

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. is version 1.0.0.2 out?

• 9 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. Thanks Aerosoft!

• 22 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. Hard to land a330

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. A330 First Impressions

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Turning Off EFB

• 2 replies
  7. A330 Types?

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Professional

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies

• I'm wondering about Lukla compatibility, given its sloped runways.  Sloped runways might be able to be implemented in a different way now with P3Dv5.  Anyway, should be interesting!
    • FPS is indeed not everything.  Smoothness is way, way more important.  And to that point, FSDreamteam's short video at KORD and comments *seem* to indicate that v5 is smoother, so we'll see.    Reports by testers also say you can get better visuals at a given framerate.  That isn't particularly enlightening to me, but I'll know soon enough.  I'm more interested in core loads as to the cpu, as well as the gpu and vidmem usage. 
    • Sorry, für die vielen Fragen, aber ich möchte das Garmin mit dem Joystick aufrufen, aber geht das und wenn ja, wo finde ich es in X-Plane?
    • The controller asked my whether I am on STD, I sayed yes - tested around a bit and realized the problem. But great that you are already working on it! Waiting for a little hotfix.   Btw. other than that I do enjoy your A330. Cross The Pond to JFK - no issues, really like it!
    • OK, maybe this topic helps you: