A330 Low FPS

I've recently bought the A330 and my FPS seems to have taken a massive hit. With all other aircrafts, my PC can easily maintain 30FPS, most of the times it even hangs stable at 45FPS.

But with the A330 I get around 22FPS  in-flight, and 14 in big airports. I've fiddled around with the weather settings and scenery, but that doesn't seem to have any influence. What other things can I do to improve my framerate?

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Compared to most other aircraft the graphical part of the A330 is heavy due to it's complexity, what is your graphics card and with what aircraft do you compare it?

My graphics card is a GTX1060. I'm just comparing it with default P3D/FSX aircraft

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Ahhhh, compared with those what you see is absolutely normal. In fact a bit better than I expected! 
These add-on aircraft are just way more complex in every possible way and you will normally loose at least 50% of your frames.

Ah okay. Are there any setttings that I can change that would improve my FPS?

3 hours ago, arnvanhoutte said:

Ah okay. Are there any setttings that I can change that would improve my FPS?

It's difficult without knowing your complete system specs, but I can share what I use.

My System Specs

- i7-4770K (Hyperthreading disabled, all 4 Cores Overclocked to 4.5GHz)

- Corsair CPU Water Cooler

- 16GB RAM (though I recently upgraded to 32GB, though this does not affect P3D settings)

- SSD Drives

- GTX1080 pushing 55 inch 4K TV and three 23 inch 1080p LCD monitors

I hope the information above and the link below is helpful:

Archived