Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

276 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 17 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Topics
    • 73 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 19 replies
  3. Vnav issues

• 19 replies
  4. Odd Image

• 19 replies
  5. Climb slow

• 18 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 16 replies

Announcements

• I should add that this may cause a problem with the route export to your addon where the airways do not exist in data.
    • Stop development for a professional simulator because of some stock videos about something nobody knows about?!?!?! Even if it has the same level of realism as P3D it will take many-many years for developers to create their add-ons. I do not expect enough serious add-ons before 2025. However, it is also possible that FS2020 is just a game with fancy graphics and zero realism. Or MS tries to fully control the add-on market again as for MS Flight. But even if everything turns out to be nice and good and shiny and even add-on developers work very fast not everyone has money to replace a complete infrastructure every few years. I am just investing into P3D v4 after losing almost everything I bought for FSX. I will surely not restart this before 2025.
    • Before the end of the year.     Indeed, but if at all possible we will most certainly try! We are very enthusiastic about MS getting back in the game.
    • I believe they said that it's too early to make this decision since not too much is known at the moment.
    • Not a PFPX error Mike.   The problem lies within the NG AIRAC as posted HERE and awaits a resolution.   You can create a workaround adding the missing segments using the waypoints and airways editor, I would add a database for this purpose: