uncompensated baro-vnav in cold temperature

radeon29

2 hours ago, radeon29 said:

If this were implemented in the sim, then we would be about 320 ft lower(if the effect of temperature were to be implemented, the correct altitude with corrections should be approx.  2790 ft).

No, not at all.  I'm very sorry that I've not been able to explain in a manner that helps you to understand (my fault), but I will end this by sending you my very best and sincere best wishes.

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No, not at all.  I'm very sorry that I've not been able to explain in a manner that helps you to understand

here you only need an example from a sim( I showed it above and I will be very glad to know that I was wrong) on paper and in real life it would work, but the effect of temperature on altitude is not implemented in sim.

On 1/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, radeon29 said:

here you only need an example from a sim( I showed it above and I will be very glad to know that I was wrong) on paper and in real life it would work, but the effect of temperature on altitude is not implemented in sim.

Too bad! I assumed they would implement that.

• 2 months later...
On 1/23/2021 at 3:49 PM, AAC47 said:

Question: Do i fly a Baro-Compensated ACFT...?

no it(the effect of temperature on the barometer) is not implemented in any of the sims...

Archived