• 153 replies
  10. EZDOk Profiles

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  11. Twin Otter Extended

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Hallo Jörg,   was für eine P3D Version hast Du installiert?   Für den Fall von v4.x gibt es einen separaten Installer_x64 von FSDT. Ich würde dann mit dem dazu gehörigen FSX Installer gleichziehen. Ich hoffe das löst Dein Problem. Du solltest grundsätzlich immer für alle Deine Addons nach P3Dvx Kompatibilität/Update schauen. Z.B für Dein Mesh (FS Global) gibt es eine P3Dv4 Variante. Upgrade allerdings nicht ganz kostenlos.   Ich hatte damals mit der Kombi FSX + P3D auch extra zwei Betriebssysteme installiert, um ja irgendwelche Konflikte aus dem Weg zu gehen.  Muss man aber nicht unbedingt machen.   Ahoj -Uwe    
    • I was just  a little  troubled  by mleuck's post,  as far as I knew Aerosoft never  used  'a small download starting a large one' in the past. So I checked in my account and only today noticed that Mega Airport Praque was indeed replaced by a small file (118 kb) with no Version info. I keep my files stored on a NAS, so I don't access my shopaccount that much. Should probably check out now what has changed with this airport.   Anyway, thanks for your time.   Johan   Keep up the hard work -:) , I'll  keep spending -:)          
    • I was setting an offset to a waypoint in the MCDU and immediately I entered a distance (5L in this case) FSX crashed to the desktop with the following error.   Axe CoRte Editor FMGS.ini not found in< C:\users\admin\documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans\FMGS.INI Program will be terminated!   I think I may have solved this, it was the company route editor needed an upgrade to load. I have not tried the MCDU again but will in the next few days, I assume the MCDU was trying to edit the route somehow using CoRte editor and could not load it.  Thought I would post in case anyone else has the same issue.   Mike
    • That feeling of surfing the cloud when you are climbing out of the airport.
    • Okay so the scenery has no problems after reinstall, but i have only tried installing Mega airport Oslo, and no other scenery like ftx or anything. I will see if i have the same problem with the ftx sceneries.