Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

919 topics in this forum

1. SVG Air Paint.

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. Control issues

• 2 replies
    • 12 replies
  3. New update and hotfixes

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. Installing Update

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Propeller Pitch Drop Out

• 0 replies
  6. Error code: EX1054

• 0 replies
  7. VOR 1 and 2

• 0 replies
  8. Susi Air

• 3 replies
    • 41 replies
  9. ADF Radio bugs?

• 0 replies
  10. Still taking requests

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Yes, at that time there was only Prepar3D available without any version number. That's why it was called P3D and not P3Dv1.
    • Hey Holgi,  Tolle Liveries ! Könntest du vielleicht noch eine Iberia A321 Bemalung in den neuen Farben machen. Es gibt zwar ein par, aber leider immer mit kleinen Fehlern oder einer Sonderlackierung (sieht wirklich schön aus, aber manchmal sind die normalen Liveries auch die schönsten). Würde mich sehr über ein Repaint freuen. Trotzdem auch vielen Dank für deine anderen Repaints, mit denen macht das virtuelle Fliegen noch gleich viel mehr Spaß.    Hier noch ein Bild von www.planespotters.net:  https://m.planespotters.net/photo/943371/ec-ixd-iberia-airbus-a321-212
    • I agree with you, but I just found out that Airbus Pro exists, or I would have installed it instead of the my previous version of Airbus X Extended, which by the way, says on the  box in bold letters "Compatible with Prepar3D." By the way, it did run in the 64 bit environment - it just didn't like it. Thanks for the answer. Have a great weekend.