We like to know how you feel about the forums and the way we handle them, so if you a few seconds please answer the four questions posted here: 
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147548-how-are-we-doing-with-support-on-the-forum-do-read-the-text-below-the-poll/. But please, please, read the text below the poll. If you think we do bad we want to know why.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

933 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  1. Load/fuel manager?

• 5 replies
  2. External sound low

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  3. change to cargo interior

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. 110 kts Maximum

• 11 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Cloche twin otter

• 1 reply
  6. Manual Twin Otter

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  7. SVG Air Paint.

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  8. Control issues

• 2 replies
    • 12 replies
  9. New update and hotfixes

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Thanks, I thought it may be a bug in the implementation of something like that, a background system model. I think i was in the FL340-FL390 range, but i may be wrong. I dealt with it with selected mode and forgot about it after the flight, and that happened about 5 flights in a row haha.
    • Hello petetech, It's a know issue to us and it happens when you cruise at lower flight levels (around FL300) where the aircraft cannot decide whether to fly speed or mach. We are doing some major reworks on these parts with the A330 and hopefully not long after the A330 release we can also implement the logic on A320 which fixes this issue.
    • Hallo Uwe   Schade, schade. Warum eigentlich nicht? Ist das in Arbeit, bzw. irgendwann mal geplant? Ist das überhaupt umsetzbar? Das fehlt schon irgendwie.    
    • Evening all. Since the latest experimental, I have noticed when i reach cruise, in managed mode, the PFD alternates between Mach and Speed about every 5 to 10 seconds, resulting in the engines spooling up and down to achieve the slight difference between to two modes. I have just been taking out of managed mode and leaving it on selected Mach for my cruise and it happily drops into DES mode when commanded. Was wondering if this is something anyone else has noticed or is a known issue awaiting correction? Its manageable, But appears consistent so far. I will keep an eye on it. Also, something odd happened with GSX loading my PAX. Look at the max/actual section. This was during loading. Once loaded, if flipped to the correct value.
    • That is the latest version that has ever been made for the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended" (AXE).   After that there have been two successor products, the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321" (for FSX, FSX:SE and P3Dv4) and the latest product "Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional" (for P3Dv4).   From your old product there is no update offer (which would give you a discount) for any of the successor products available, so if you want to get your hands on them, you need to purchase them for the full price.   There has been an update discount from the "Aerosoft Airbus X Extended" to the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321" for several years, but this has been canceled already some time ago.   If you purchase the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321" there is however an update discount available from there to the "Aerosoft A320/A321 Professional" available.