• 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Actually, it may be exactly the sort of thing I am looking for.   Right now, in order to be perceived as covering all the bases the sim community expects to be covered, each of the "main" platforms makes significant compromises as to content, whether that be terrain detail, quality of default aircraft, environment, ATC, etc etc. As a long-time casual simmer, I'm still looking for a simulation experience that allows me to maximize the 1 to 2 hours a week (and sometimes less) I have to devote to this hobby. I've moved over to XP11 after abandoning FSX and after having flirted with FSW, and while XP11 a good sim in its vanilla state, it still needs a lot of add-on's to be seamlessly entertaining (and even then.. 😕).   The World of Aircraft modules, based on the scenery and default aircraft that are being previewed in this thread, seem to promise the "all-in" experience I've been looking for. Moreover, way back in my Aerosoft order history will be all the Aerosoft scenery and aircraft I purchased for FSX. One of the reasons I am increasingly interested in World of Aircraft is because it is an Aerosoft creation.
    • you had access to 2.00 and 2.01. 2.02 was used in beta mode only to make 2.03 for the end users,
    • I'm confused. Did it jump straight from 2.0 to 2.03? What about .01 and .02?   Is the changelog a list of changes from 2 to 2.03, or does it not include incremental changes?
    • Hello,   the X-Plane Org store is informed about the update. But as I see the Org store has updated his zurich to 2.05 too. https://store.x-plane.org/Airport-Zrich-v2_p_487.html#tab-4   Greets Heinz     
    • Check this thread where Stephen led me to the correct procedure.  My "Save" button finally lit up.   Doug