!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

945 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 146 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 142 replies
  2. Panels font issue

• 23 replies
  3. Topics
    • 0 replies
  4. checklist popup

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Engine Igniter

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. PFPX Aircraft File ?

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  7. Chaseplane conflic

• 1 reply
  8. livery's

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. P3D 4.5 CTD Twin Otter

• 9 replies
  10. Tire screech sound...?

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
  11. fuel planner P3D v4

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies

• Buenos días,   Tras varias pruebas y reinstalaciones, parece que el problema se ha solucionado. He podido realizar dos vuelos sin ningún inconveniente.  Siento las molestias, y muchísimas gracias por la rápida respuesta!!   Un abrazo   Buenos días,   Tras varias pruebas y reinstalaciones, parece que el problema se ha solucionado. He podido realizar dos vuelos sin ningún inconveniente.  Siento las molestias, y muchísimas gracias por la rápida respuesta!!   Un abrazo
    • After installing Twin Otter Extended traying to load fuel I receive this message:" the aerosoft twin otter x extended settings folder does not exist". The installation of TOE is in a folder Aerosoft into Ecosystem folder. An additional TOE folder is insida an Aerosoft folder into P3D v4 directory containing an Aircraft file. Installed ana unistalled 3 times. Please tell me something. Thank you. Vincenzo Lofaro
    • I have fixed this for myself although I'm not sure exactly how.   I was drawn to this post in Avsim because the problem sounds vaguely to the one I've been having with this particular airport.      https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/570679-help-my-p3d-v4-crash/   As the original post isn't very clear where and when crashes happen, it's hard to say if in fact it is related but the recommendations in Rogen's post (no. 8 in the thread) looked pretty painless i.e.   And before even doing that I would say first to clear the scenery indexes, i.e. delete the files in \SceneryIndexes_x64 and then test, because they will rebuild completely where as deleting the Scenery.cfg will not include custom areas when recreated. C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SceneryIndexes_x64\   Would also recommend deleting the shader cache, again they will rebuild completely. C:\Users\account_name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders\   Now I regularly delete the standard and HD shader indices and let P3D and Envshade rebuild them but not the scenery index.  I deleted the scenery index, reinstalled GCTS and lo and behold, it doesn't crash anymore even after re-running Envtex and Envshade.   To me that proves that something had gone wrong, probably in \SceneryIndexes_x64.  That could be due to some other P3D software I've run but it isn't my drivers or system. 
    • I guess it can't be changed. At least it's good to know for sure.    Thanks again!
    • No time acceleration. P3dv4.5. Win10   On previous CTDs using Windows 7 I frequently got the D3D10Warp.dll error. No matter what web solution I tried to resolve it it would not go away.