Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

919 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. Wheels Active

• 0 replies
  2. Two installs?

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
  3. Force Feedback!

• 0 replies
  4. My Twin otter Home Cockpit

• 12 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. reverse to idle

• 6 replies
  6. Recorder Manager Problem

• 5 replies
  7. Heading off?

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  8. DHC-5 Buffalo

• 2 replies
  9. Twin Otter Home Cockpit

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  10. Twin Panda

• 0 replies
    • Hi all,   Sometimes when planning (or a lot of the time actually), PFPX's altitudes are bizarre.  Even if I want 2000' step climbs, no optimisation, I am sent up and down like crazy - even on Oceanic sectors like Santiago to Sydney, on non-standard levels.   Yesterday, planning a MEL-PER flight in an A320, I am sent initially to FL340, then FL380 about 4/5ths of the way through the flight.  Again - this is with NO optimisation.  What happened to FL360?   Flying a short flight with no step climbs, it actually picks the wrong altitude - i.e. if I try other FLs, I find one that uses less fuel.   This is with different aircraft types etc., and flights on airways without heavy restrictions like in Europe.   Does anyone have ajy advice on getting around this behaviour until there's a fix?   Thanks for any help Rudy    
    • Hello Heinz, thankyou.   May I ask why the 'options' folder has to go into my custom folder as well?  Can it be kept out and used if I wish to change anything?  Or does it have to go in to make everything work ok?   Does this screenshot of my MODS folder look correct to you?  You will see other Aerosoft winter folders in there.. hope they are OK too?   Also, I have found a more detailed version of the stadium which I'd like to use instead.  What do I need to remove from the 'objects' folder so that it wont get in the way of the other stadium I'm adding?   Many thanks   Steve
    • Si, lo primero que hice al re instalar el fs9, fue poner la actualización y luego fui agregando los addons. En principio funciona ok el escenario de Barajas, pero luego al seguir agregando escenarios, ya no va mas, el error que me tira es con el archivo SIM1.DLL , que no se si se estropeó cuando cambié el FS9.exe, para ejecutarlo sin CD, o después, todo un tema... Saludos. Diego.
    • very impressive mountain description  I wanna buy Swiss Alps version like your screenshots!!
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.