• 4.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• It's  what always got me  I had put all of the Anti Ice elements on the one De-Ice switch...  I had to separate them... Put Windshield on one, Cowl on another and Wing on a Third...  Pitot  on it's own as well...  That solved the issue for me as I would always have Windshield on but now could turn the others on independently as needed..
    • 1. Create BLANK profile for CRJ for your controllers.  Validate AND SAVE THEM. 2. Set them up.  VALIDATE AND SAVE THEM   Use them when flying the crj, unless you are using a program like Axis and Ohs or Spadnext you will have to remember to change the profiles for the plane you want to fly.
    • The title of this section is General Discussion Open discussion about the Aerosoft CRJ, no support please!   I wish people would understand that doing what they want when they want and acting like a child will not get them help any quicker.  They need to realize that within the community there are experts and very qualified people to help.  However they are not experts in everything.  Some might be whizzes with the controls.  Some with certain systems.  Either way making people who want to help peruse around the forum and week through the general area, especially when AS said NO SUPPORT, is borderline rude and childish.   All of the issues I see here have very specific places to ask questions and seek help.  It also helps the developer see things more clearly and I will guarantee that the developer has staff that are great at painting but can't fix the fms or the throttle.    General discussion, as the title reflects, should have zero tech support topics.
    • Hallo,   sieht so aus. Allerdings habe ich jetzt den Mesh Ordner gelöscht, funktioniert. Bin jetzt dabei Pilots Almeria hinzukriegen, da erscheinen auch nur die default Texturen.  
    • you must have a local issue.  I have never seen this behavior nor can I replicate it on current version.  Where did you buy the CRJ?