Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Twin Otter Extended

Support for the Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended

919 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. Black GPS

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  2. Surround Sound

• 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
    • Well... as I don't own the new EDDK I can't test myself but this is what I was told by two experienced users with pretty powerful systems (compared to my own specs), one of the graphics cards was a GTX 1070 which is close to a 1080 so this possibly depends on other settings or addons bringing the gpu to its limits even without EDDK and if you add some more load the FPS suffer (the grass definitively has some impact on an airport this large).
    • The aircraft has been out for some time now and I recall only one other user with a similar complaint.  I came across something the other day when fixing something in the VC model that allowed for some further optimization, but on its own I don't think it would make a noticeable difference.     Can you tell us what system specs you have? 
    • Hello, if you have put in the key very exactly and it will not work, only the developers (FlightFactor) can help Please see here. Greets Heinz
    • Yes, I saw that topic.  The additional effort towards release was not articulated.  And I was surprised to see the topic closed since the FSX update was not available.   I have been coming to the forum almost daily for well over a year when the product was first released to see what progress was being made on correcting some of the missing features and errors.  So, yes, I am patient.   --WH
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.