We have at this moment problems with e-mails coming to us via Microsoft servers (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, etc). We are in contact with Microsoft to solve this issue.

Hardware

Beiträge zum Betrieb von X-Plane 10/11 mit Hardware Addon's

470 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  1. Hilfe

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 20 replies
  2. VRInsight M-Panel

• 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
  3. M-Panel in X-Plane

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 32 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• I understand, but would you allow me to share some background most people don't get?   Like Mathijs I'm a 40+ veteran of this hobby and we've both seen new sims play out many, many times before.  It's out history and involvement that leads us and those like us to be e very optimistic and enthusiastic about MSFS and the commitments made and followed through by MS, AS and the other developers involved.  I know that many experienced people in the hobby would rather share their opinions (which we usually appreciate because we always learn from people sharing their thoughts whether we agree with them or not) and they are often slow to learn from those directly involved in development, but let me say this... when Mathijs takes the time to share information and his assessments, I make the time to listen to him.  Few people in our world are in the loop and know as much as Mathijs does.  I only need the digits on one hand to count the times I've seen him wrong on major things in all the years I've known and worked with him.   I'm not saying that I always agree with Mathijs, and he'll tell you that we've had some very sharp professional disagreements.  But he is always open and honest with the community, I know that he would never do ANYTHING to hurt or even mislead the community, and he is totally committed to our hobby and Aerosoft customers.  Nobody in the flight sim world represents flight simmers better nor works harder for us than Mathijs, nobody.   Best wishes!    
    • The A340 has been asked for several times already. The reponse has been that Aerosoft won't do one because the needed tech and performance info isn't available (even from pilots current on type).
    • On your laptop there is no option to add a solid external GPU. Basically you need a CPU two times as fast, double the memory and a GPU four times faster then what you have. Anything you do to try to make it run will be money wasted.   If you want a laptop to run MFS 'well' expect to pay at least $1500. If you want a desktop to run MFS 'well' expect to pay at least $1250   If you want to replace 'well' with good, add $250.
    • Hallo zusammen,  bisher hatte ich mit SAM kein Problem. Jetzt kommt der Winter und ich möchte gerne Seasons verwenden. Leider stürzt mein MAC jetzt immer ab nach dem ich beim SAM diverse updates gemacht habe. Sobald ich SAM lösche, läuft es wieder. Kann mir jemand sagen woran es liegt?   Danke!   LG Chris  Fehler.rtf