Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

388 topics in this forum

• 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 23 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 5 replies
  1. CI DES = CI CLIMB

• 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. CO RTE Isn't Working

• 7 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. No ILS active

• 15 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Descent problem

• 2 replies
  5. RAAS PRO

• 3 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. ENTER DEST DATA Message

• 2 replies

• mine is not with CRJ cuz I don't own that, I suffer same problem with A320 pro. Ive turned off a lot of things , adjust, tweak, etc.    I did see a performance increased in resetting nvidia control panel to restore default, in P3d set frames unlimit, turn on Vsync, leave triple buffer off, in p3d.cfg put in AffinityMask=1385 (I have 8700K).   I saw a performance increase, but still suffer from stutter on panning .   FYI, the windows 10 update is a huge CPU , CTD other problems etc. Had to reinstall my windows 10 last week, and then Block this KB file. it all over internet but here is one of many links.   https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/03/17/windows-10-kb4551762-new-issues/  
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic
    • It obviously not only interferes with installers but also with already installed programs. Remember that your installed PFPX was obviously already blocked by it in the first place.  
    • Hi all,   After recently reformatting my hard drive and beginning a fresh reinstall of P3d v4.5, I've just installed the CRJ Pro and noticed that the EFB doesn't allow me to change the weights or fuel - the buttons are simply unresponsive. I've updated to the latest version (2.0.0.3), and also noticed that when I enter a route, the icon of the aircraft on the PFD disappears along with the Heading bug. After a while they reappear but disappear quickly. When I originally installed the aircraft, I made sure there were no anti-virus or firewalls turned on, ran the .exe file as administrator and have only installed this (and FSUIPC) on my whole hard drive. Does anyone have any tips about what to do next? Also tried the reinstall and restart to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated!   Thanks!