Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Navigation \ Autoflight

If you want to get some help on navigation and MCDU procedures, here is tyhe place: Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

247 topics in this forum

1. FMC A319

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. Rudder seems stiff

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
  3. Transition??

• 6 replies
  4. Vnav issues

• 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. LNAV Issues

• 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • If I can throw in my two cents worth, its better to use the keyboard. That's how I do it:   Ctrl. + Shift + V    to open cowl flaps (you can press the V once for one notch, or keep it pressed to open more, etc.)   Ctrl. + Shift + C    to close   This has worked for me flawlessly all these years. Its very practical and easy. (BTW these are default keymappings of FSX)   Best of luck.   Khalid  
    • Hello,   I just renewed my subscription for next one year and I noticed, that METAR is not showed nor on the iPAD version, nor on the PC version? But it is still on your list of features.    Is any problem in application there? I noticed, that one member here on the forum had the same problem one year ago.   Thank you for your answer and solution   With Regards   Jiri Steinbach      
    • As far as I know, we are cautiously optimistic that the issue has been resolved in the latest version.  Those who see this issue should ensure that the Airbus was unistalled and any remaining folders are removed, reboot, and then run the installer as Admin with computer security disabled.   I'm one of those who have never had this issue.   Best wishes!  
    • Do you know which paint is causing issues? I've used GL paints for some time now, but manually install and one has to pay attention to which model Tomcat they are going into. I'm on P3D4.4 also.
    • I didn't read "managed speed bug" fixed in the changelog... so I think it's still there