Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

SimHeaven Addons

Diskussionen und Fragen zu den Freeware Addons von SimHeaven/PilotBalu (World2XPlane, OSM ...)

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • The Glucafix Ingredients are 100% common, safe, and viable! They contain vegan, non-GMO cases that contain a ground-breaking fat consuming recipe that works. This amazing equation comprises of unadulterated BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate) salts of the magnesium, calcium, and sodium assortment. These amazing ketones give you the vitality and bolster it brings to thin down quicker and simpler with the top selling keto supplement. What's more, best of all, this unimaginable fat eliminator does some amazing things to assist you with fixing your fat consuming and quit utilizing glucose for vitality. Rather, these pills will assist you with picking up the vitality you have to consume your additional muscle to fat ratio with the GlucaFix Diet Pills. Along these lines, in the event that you are prepared to thin down quicker and simpler than at any other time, click any picture or catch on this page to guarantee a FREE TRIAL OFFER of the top selling pills while supplies last! Click here to buy Glucafix from Its Official Website: https://jotform.com/Glucafix/glucafix   Glucafix: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/emf/officialwebsite/glucafix  
    • Hier ist der Screenshot von EMDEN. Übrigens habe ich auch mit den Ortho4XP Kacheln immer oft wie so Sandplatzflächen. Da weiß ich auch nicht, ob das normal ist.
    • Hi Guys,   Just brought a honeycomb yoke, I have it installed and using the Yoke input software. Everything seems fine in the yoke software, I've selected a profile (A2A C172) and activated but it dosen't seem to link with FSX.   I've tried loads of times and I can't make the buttons work, I've even reinstalled FSX!.   Can anyone help?   Thanks
    • After using this lovely aircraft (318-321 pack) for years, suddenly a new problem - the checklist using co-pilot function, works until top of descent and then after that, nothing.  I haven't changed any settings.  On vacating the runway the APU is turned on and flaps/spoilers/lights all go to required settings but no audio heard.   Any ideas? Using the 32 Bit A320 and A319, Win10, FSX_SE (but aerosoft direct purchase of the aircraft).
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts