• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. CRJ700 Cruising Level

• 4 replies
  10. CRJ700 MAX ALT FL380?

• 7 replies
  11. CRZ N1 Blue Number

• 4 replies
    • Falsch! - Deinstalliere die alte Version - erstelle außerhalb von P3D ein Verzeichnis, z.B. ../P3D Addons - wähle bei der Neuinstallation dieses Verzeichnis aus. Dieses Verzeichnis solltest du für alle P3D Addons verwenden, die nicht standardmäßig in den P3D Ordner installieren sondern bei der Installation die Auswahl eines anderen Ordners zu lassen. Diie Fehlermeldung oben hat nichts mit Maastricht zu tun, sondern damit, dass warum auch immer deine scenery.cfg durcheinander ist.
    • ... und das Fazit dieses Videos für Leute, die es (aus welchen Gründen auch immer) nicht ansehen?
    • No problem, I have been Beta tester also a long time ago for the PSS Airbus and Boeing products back to FS2002, so I know what it is. I posed FS in 2013, and now I have to cope with all those new stuff. Believe it or not I switched 2 month ago from my old rig under XP service pack 3 and FS9 to my new rig under W10 pro 64 and P3DV4.4... It is an all different world, but it well worth the jump....   Cyrille
    • http://www.37000feet.com/report/546623/A320-captain-forgot-to-activate-the-approach-phase-before-activating-the-managed   Narrative: This flight was scheduled to boi. There was an FAA inspector on the jump seat conducting an en route check. Boise was conducting visual approachs to runway 28R&left. The descent and approach went fine until I requested the first officer to select managed speed. We both suddenly realized we had forgotten to activate and confirm the approach phase because the commanded speed went to green DOT(210 KTS) and autothrottle to climb thrust. We immediately corrected, I closed the thrust levers (now manual thrust), but now I had a great deal of excess energy to dissipate. I almost went around, but made a couple of s-turns on the final approach with tower's concurrence. I was stabilized by 500 ft AGL and made a smooth landing in the touchdown zone, on speed. I don't believe any violations occurred, but the inspector was not impressed! I have flown this aircraft almost 34 yrs and this is the first time I have been bitten by this mistake. Why we forgot to activate the approach phase I can't explain. I would hate to say we were distraction by being observed, but maybe. I do believe, however, that this design of the software is very poor and I know of many airbus pilots who have experienced this. I doubt I will forget again.
    • This should be it, if it is simulated correctly.