Terrain doesn't work MFD

Monty43

Hello,

Yesterday I updated the CRJ to 2.4.0.0 version and terrain representation in MFD doesnt work. I tried in LOWI, and nothing. Pushing  RDR/TERR button WX work fine but terrain no.

Is It a bug confirmed?

Regards.

Jose A ntonio Montiel

Weather Radar is working fine (with ActiveSky) 

Please login to display this image.

But Terrein Display is not working any longer since the Update

Terrain data however is present in the file structure of  the plane: 

In my opinion it is bug which needs to be adressed ;)

Exactly I think the same, but I would like the developer to give some information about why it stopped working in the latest update!

Regards.

José A. Montiel

I am curious if they will.... I have a post in the MSFS Forum as well regarding the Terrain Display, but besides an unfriendly awnser to read the manual, no response or whatsoever.

I saw it the post, I appreciate your interest, The current manual is fictitious because there are many systems that the manual defines and the plane doesn't have simulated such as the audio warning panel, landing gear horn, gnd prox warning deactivation and a long etc.

I worked IRL at the crj as a maintenance engineer, the "answer" in the manual doesn't work for me.😁

Regards!

Damn I am just an Air Traffic Controller and ICAO certified IFR procedure designer....

But for me the same....DEP/ARR route drawing and following doesnt work as IRL :D

I seriously understand that, many systems and some stuff will allways be limited in its operations as it is just a simulated plane.

But I am seriously annoyed if systems and features suddendly stop working with an update and there is simply no comment from the developer.

Paying customer (79 Euro) is asking again....

The Terrain Display is not working since the last update, is Hans Hartmann aware and working on it?

Digital elevation database seems to be present in the Aircraft folder.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:14 AM, DLH9KA said:

Paying customer (79 Euro) is asking again....

Maybe, your money and my money worth less than a MFS2020 user.🧐🧐🤔🙄

Regards,

• 2 months later...

Any update on this? Is Terrain map now working? I want to buy the product, but wont go for it if this doesnt work.

Thank you in advance.

Archived