General chatter (NO SUPPORT)

If you like to share experiences, screenshots, overall impressions...

175 topics in this forum

1. quick question

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. MCDU: Flight planning

• 1 reply
  3. Latest experimental ?

• 0 replies
  4. Changing seat config

• 1 reply
  5. popup displays?

• 3 replies
  6. 24 hours

• 0 replies
  7. Three minor problems

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
  8. Sun screens

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  9. Passenger cabin lights

• 5 replies
  10. A320-321 update ??

• 5 replies
  11. Missing liveries?

• 4 replies
  12. External FMC solution?

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  13. Cargo door sound

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  14. Review

• 1 reply
  15. Routes via PFPX

• 3 replies
    • Seit dem vorletzten Update der A330 gibt es die Ansage der Checklisten u.Ä. nicht mehr. Es sind leider nur noch Ansagen für v1,v2, Rotate und beim Landen die Höhenangaben zu hören. Das hängt wohl mit dem Co-Piloten Plugin zusammen. LG und Frohe Ostern, Michael  
    • Yep I have checked "Livery_Manager_CRJ.exe" and the antivirus program and did not found it there either. 
    • I made a full fresh installation of version 1.2.4.0 and started a flight using checklist and co-pilot. The flight was the one in tutorial step-by-step LOWI-LFMN using the A320-232 IAE SHARK. Problems (maybe): (1) In MCDU3, LOAD and FUEL, PAX, the START BOARDING still does not blink when clicked; (2) After the START CHECKLIST was done, after more than 5 minutes of the ADIRs were aligned (first picture bellow), after I have entered with the route  and just before to start the pushback, the PFD and ND were as shown in the second picture bellow; (3) I gave up to keep trying.     
    • You have checked for the "Livery_Manager_CRJ.exe"? Should be in the main Folder of your Digital Aviation CRJ - Folder.   Sometimes  antivirus programs puts such files into a Quarentine-Folder.   Wolfgang
    • Ok, here are some pictures that hopefully describe it better   You must first enter the complete flight plan in the MOD FPLN page, including SID and STAR. A deletion of the "Discontinuity-Line" is not necessary there.   Then you go to the LEG-Page and check the waypoints and there you also correct double entries or "discontinuity lines". Do not delete!     Then go to the first waypoint under the discontinuity (picture 3) and press the button to the left.  UVANO in my example will be set in the Statusline.  Then push the button left of the Discontinuity. You can see the result in picture 4.   So it is not a delete, but more a move. This is comparable to the Boeing FMC.