Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
marvic

wow

Version 1.2.2.1  Kudos to the Aerosoft Airbus team,  Thanks for the great job and happy new year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello,

i am okey  with Marvic, thanks to the Aerosoft team for the indefatigable work to get the best for simers.

Happy new year

Michel.

Heck keep in mind we get paid for this hey?

What I am proud of is that we managed to get a big Bus update and a whole new version of the DC-8 out in the days between Christmas and 2019.  I know a lot of people have time for games in this period so I wanted to be sure it have something for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello ,

i don't forget i pay for it, but i see not all sites are as responsive as you are.

Don't worry there are again some corrections to be made to be perfect !!!😁

Really. Michel.

• Upvote 1

"indefatigable" -- ha ha --  Wow that's a big word (although not as big as some German words i've seen) and it's a good one to describe this.  Nice job.

Although I will say, I had a tale of woe tonight from the printer, as I messed up a landing at MGGT (a short hop from MSLP, in the 2012 Taca livery, one of Holgi's) and I will not reveal the contents of the printer report...too embarassing.  I'm still working on these tough Central American mountainous approaches...but they make you tough and a better pilot I suppose.

• Upvote 1