We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Step by Step guide / Checklists

If you have questions or comments about the Step by Step guide, this is the place to do so. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

285 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. What Is Going On?

3. Topics
  4. A330 PF & PnF respond time

• 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 2 replies

• Vorschlag 1: KI Flugzeuge ausschalten.   Vorschlag 2: Im Verzeichnis <X-Plane[root]>/Output/shadercache denselben löschen.   Vorschlag 3: Bei einem Rauswurf aus Vulkan hartnäckig wieder einsteigen indem das Häkchen gemacht und X-Plane neu gestartet wird. Dann kucken wir mal. Ich hatte ähnliche Probleme die schlagartig verschwanden, als der Cache gelöscht wurde.
    • Ah, P3Dv5.  I'll have to let one of the other guys help you here.  I'll let them know.  
    • Make sure that all Orbx stuff is below any other 3rd party add-on. This can be done within FTXCentral by using the Library Insertion Point.
    • Excellent work!   When I have time, it's what I love to do (seriously)!!!  I went crazy with the Dash 8 Q400 Turbo Prop spool times and thrust v speed stuff back in the day (and it's a 2-stage turbo prop with calculations and displayed data to match).  Anyway... seems like another lifetime ago.   Looking your data over, I agree with you that everything looks to be within expectations.  Also, the way that the IAE engines work (compare the CFM/IAE engine displays in the aircraft sometime) make them seem more sluggish compared to the CFMs, though I'm sure you know that's not what is actually happening.  Still I believe them modeled correctly.   Speaking generally (and not about you), there is more than a tendency for flight simmers to expect faster aircraft / engine performance, and well, all sorts of other things, and developers often get worn out and worn down answering questions and having customers demand changes when their product experience didn't match their other flight sim experience and/or expectations.  So, and don't shoot the messenger here, developers have learned to make things less realistic for this reason.  We did not do this with our Airbus engine performance, we used the real life engine performance tables and for me I think they are very close to being correct, for a flight simulator that is.   Love to have you come over the talk with me sometime.  If  you have time and would like to, feel free to catch me on our Discord Server where we have some great Connected Flight Deck/Shared Cockpit and group flights, not to mention some awesome conversations and even instructor lead classes!  See HERE for more information.   Best wishes!   Dave