Flight model \ AP \ FMS

All questions about how the aircraft flies. Please post only one issue per post so we can follow up, do not post a list of question!

676 topics in this forum

1. Why the Stutters

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Flight Plan help

• 3 replies
  3. Using right joystick

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Climb Thrust setting

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. Throttle/Engines

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. POP UP MCDU

• 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hallo Erwin, Wir sind in Kontakt mit FSDG. Aber du kannst z.B. auch direkt mit FSDG Kontakt aufnehmen, Je mehr das tun... umso besser (vielleicht) ... Hier die Addrese: Kontakt - Kontakt (fsdg-online.com) Gruß Heinz
    • Hello Erwin,   we ourselfs cannot do that (zip file). Copyrights I think... But you also can contact FSDG and ask them for that (MacOS Version) too. The more it do the better... Here is the contact address from FSDG: Kontakt - Kontakt (fsdg-online.com)   Greets Heinz
    • Hello Friends Mid summer update - work on the interior is moving forward at full speed with the goal of finish it up in the next few weeks. Once that task is done, moving back to the apron is required to get it ready for you to enjoy.  I don't have a release date yet but aiming for late fall / early winter. David

Please login to display this image.

• Hello all ,    I made a video outlining the poor behavior of the ALTS CAP mode when capturing an altitude.      The issue occurs when the pilot is in ALTS CAP mode and wants to either continue their climb to a higher altitude, or continue their descent to a lower altitude. If the pilot enters a higher or lower altitude while in ALTS CAP mode the plane will immediately level off abruptly, where as I would assume the plane would maintain it's current pitch or vertical speed when a new altitude is entered.    Also in the video I demonstrate a weird glitch that temporary freezes the plane when I enter a new altitude while the plane is in ALT CAPS mode, then immediately select V/S mode, the plane will glitch. The same thing will happen if you enter a new altitude while the plane is in ALT CAPS mode, then immediately select speed mode.    Would like to know if this is going to ever be addressed in an update?   For now I don't feel confident enough in the plane to take it on VATSIM and enjoy it in its current state, but it has immense potential to be excellent. 
    • I keep going back to X-Plane because the BetterPushback plugin works so damn well. I love being able to plan the pushback so I’m not messing around with steering a tug when I should be doing engine starts. Looking forward to you guys figuring out what’s been going on all this time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use