ND indicators out of place / Brake temp keeps raising

JarredP

Hello,

I have noticed some glitches in the positioning of some ND indicators, such as DECEL and the "hockey sticks" as can be seen in the image below. This also happens occasionally in the A320.

Route flown was LPPT/LPLA - BUSEN UZ21 GUNTI DCT 39N020W DCT BAVAS H121 LM. At a given point before descent (~50-60nm), i selected the ILS33 approach with transition in CUDLY, then flew direct CUDLY, just so you know what happened exactly. This is not the only situation where i've seen this, and it's not common.

Please login to display this image.

Another thing i noticed, but only really happened once, was after landing with AUTO/BRK medium then manual braking aftwerwards, the temperature of the brakes raised to a normal 190-200ºC. Then while taxiing with really minor braking applied, i noticed the brakes getting hotter. Getting to the gate which wasn't that far away and setting parking brakes, didn't change this situation much and the temperature raised to as much as 700º just before i shut down the simulator. Here is a picture at about 580ºC already at the gate. This doesn't look normal, i mean raising to 700 degrees without any additional effort on the brakes, it seems like the logic got stuck somehow and temperature kept raising.

As i said, unable to replicate accurately and only noticed it once.

Please login to display this image.

Sure thing Mathijs. I will also enable logging, so if it happens again i can also attach any generated logs.

EDIT: On the first image, just to clarify, the icons are drawn in the wrong position, and when rotation to the ILS (in this case) eventually catches up, they remain aligned. I will try to replicate this with a video next time i fly there.

Archived